It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- Fitness & Nutrition
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISPATCH PROGRAM GUIDELINES
San Diego County EMS Agency A. Advanced Life Suppor t assistant, EMT-P, or EMT – II, who has at least two years of practical experience within the last five years in pre-hospital emergency medical services, and with
APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY CDPH, Laboratory Field …
Only, A=Advanced Only, BA= Basic & Advanced Only, F=Full w/ externship, SAN DIEGO MESA COLLEGE 10/13/2010. 7250 Mesa College Drive San Diego. CAREER INSTITUTE Ian Green www.simi.tec.ca.us Classes/Medical
SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY 2010-2011 – Welcome To Grossmont …
SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY 2010-2011 • First-time freshman must have completed 1 year high school college prep in advanced algebra, biology Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) 5. Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) 6.
National College Of Technical Instruction Course Catalog
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN San Diego Campus 6655 Alvarado Road, Room 613 San Diego, CA 92120 Click here for map Maximum Facility Capacity: 47 Maximum Classroom 1 Capacity: 36 shock, and in the advanced programs, start intravenous
T2731 RANGER/DIVER I MONTHLY SALARY: $3553 To $4287
Act as a “first responder” in emergencies until advanced life support personnel arrive; You must possess a current, valid County of San Diego Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-I) Certificate. 2. classes); and provide
Culminating Activity – Professional Portfolio
Within the past two years I have taught formal and informal classes to peers, students, physicians, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)-Basic. BLS CPR / AED. Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego: Advanced Trauma Symposium
Emergency Medical Education (eMe) – Palomar Community College …
Research that does not fit into the context of regularly scheduled classes. Students advanced life support. Upon successful completion of the program, California, and San Diego County EMT certification. eMe 106L emergency Medical Technician Skills (Laboratory)
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY – Welcome To Grossmont College
First-time freshman must have completed 1 year high school college prep in advanced algebra, School of Nursing at San Diego State University Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) 5. Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) 6.
SOUTHWESTERN COLLEGE – Home For HASPI, San Diego's Health And …
• Emergency Medical Technician Basic • Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic Grossmont Union, San Diego Continuing CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT SOUTHWESTERN COLLEGE 900 Otay Lakes Road Chula Vista, CA 91910 www many other advanced life support procedures. Coordinator: Karen Cook