It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Earn your online degree from SNHU. Study Anytime, Anywhere. Flexible on your schedule
- Over 200 career-focused online programs, one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation and a network of support.
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- IMBA - Healthcare Management
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Informatics
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISPATCH PROGRAM GUIDELINES
San Diego County EMS Agency A. Advanced Life Suppor t assistant, EMT-P, or EMT – II, who has at least two years of practical experience within the last five years in pre-hospital emergency medical services, and with
APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY CDPH, Laboratory Field …
Only, A=Advanced Only, BA= Basic & Advanced Only, F=Full w/ externship, SAN DIEGO MESA COLLEGE 10/13/2010. 7250 Mesa College Drive San Diego. CAREER INSTITUTE Ian Green www.simi.tec.ca.us Classes/Medical
SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY 2010-2011 – Welcome To Grossmont …
SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY 2010-2011 • First-time freshman must have completed 1 year high school college prep in advanced algebra, biology Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) 5. Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) 6.
National College Of Technical Instruction Course Catalog
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN San Diego Campus 6655 Alvarado Road, Room 613 San Diego, CA 92120 Click here for map Maximum Facility Capacity: 47 Maximum Classroom 1 Capacity: 36 shock, and in the advanced programs, start intravenous
T2731 RANGER/DIVER I MONTHLY SALARY: $3553 To $4287
Act as a “first responder” in emergencies until advanced life support personnel arrive; You must possess a current, valid County of San Diego Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-I) Certificate. 2. classes); and provide
Culminating Activity – Professional Portfolio
Within the past two years I have taught formal and informal classes to peers, students, physicians, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)-Basic. BLS CPR / AED. Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego: Advanced Trauma Symposium
Emergency Medical Education (eMe) – Palomar Community College …
Research that does not fit into the context of regularly scheduled classes. Students advanced life support. Upon successful completion of the program, California, and San Diego County EMT certification. eMe 106L emergency Medical Technician Skills (Laboratory)
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY – Welcome To Grossmont College
First-time freshman must have completed 1 year high school college prep in advanced algebra, School of Nursing at San Diego State University Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) 5. Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) 6.
SOUTHWESTERN COLLEGE – Home For HASPI, San Diego's Health And …
• Emergency Medical Technician Basic • Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic Grossmont Union, San Diego Continuing CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT SOUTHWESTERN COLLEGE 900 Otay Lakes Road Chula Vista, CA 91910 www many other advanced life support procedures. Coordinator: Karen Cook