It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISPATCH PROGRAM GUIDELINES
San Diego County EMS Agency A. Advanced Life Suppor t assistant, EMT-P, or EMT – II, who has at least two years of practical experience within the last five years in pre-hospital emergency medical services, and with
APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY CDPH, Laboratory Field …
Only, A=Advanced Only, BA= Basic & Advanced Only, F=Full w/ externship, SAN DIEGO MESA COLLEGE 10/13/2010. 7250 Mesa College Drive San Diego. CAREER INSTITUTE Ian Green www.simi.tec.ca.us Classes/Medical
SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY 2010-2011 – Welcome To Grossmont …
SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY 2010-2011 • First-time freshman must have completed 1 year high school college prep in advanced algebra, biology Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) 5. Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) 6.
National College Of Technical Instruction Course Catalog
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN San Diego Campus 6655 Alvarado Road, Room 613 San Diego, CA 92120 Click here for map Maximum Facility Capacity: 47 Maximum Classroom 1 Capacity: 36 shock, and in the advanced programs, start intravenous
T2731 RANGER/DIVER I MONTHLY SALARY: $3553 To $4287
Act as a “first responder” in emergencies until advanced life support personnel arrive; You must possess a current, valid County of San Diego Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-I) Certificate. 2. classes); and provide
Culminating Activity – Professional Portfolio
Within the past two years I have taught formal and informal classes to peers, students, physicians, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)-Basic. BLS CPR / AED. Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego: Advanced Trauma Symposium
Emergency Medical Education (eMe) – Palomar Community College …
Research that does not fit into the context of regularly scheduled classes. Students advanced life support. Upon successful completion of the program, California, and San Diego County EMT certification. eMe 106L emergency Medical Technician Skills (Laboratory)
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY – Welcome To Grossmont College
First-time freshman must have completed 1 year high school college prep in advanced algebra, School of Nursing at San Diego State University Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) 5. Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) 6.
SOUTHWESTERN COLLEGE – Home For HASPI, San Diego's Health And …
• Emergency Medical Technician Basic • Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic Grossmont Union, San Diego Continuing CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT SOUTHWESTERN COLLEGE 900 Otay Lakes Road Chula Vista, CA 91910 www many other advanced life support procedures. Coordinator: Karen Cook