It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISPATCH PROGRAM GUIDELINES
San Diego County EMS Agency A. Advanced Life Suppor t assistant, EMT-P, or EMT – II, who has at least two years of practical experience within the last five years in pre-hospital emergency medical services, and with
APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY CDPH, Laboratory Field …
Only, A=Advanced Only, BA= Basic & Advanced Only, F=Full w/ externship, SAN DIEGO MESA COLLEGE 10/13/2010. 7250 Mesa College Drive San Diego. CAREER INSTITUTE Ian Green www.simi.tec.ca.us Classes/Medical
SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY 2010-2011 – Welcome To Grossmont …
SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY 2010-2011 • First-time freshman must have completed 1 year high school college prep in advanced algebra, biology Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) 5. Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) 6.
National College Of Technical Instruction Course Catalog
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN San Diego Campus 6655 Alvarado Road, Room 613 San Diego, CA 92120 Click here for map Maximum Facility Capacity: 47 Maximum Classroom 1 Capacity: 36 shock, and in the advanced programs, start intravenous
T2731 RANGER/DIVER I MONTHLY SALARY: $3553 To $4287
Act as a “first responder” in emergencies until advanced life support personnel arrive; You must possess a current, valid County of San Diego Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-I) Certificate. 2. classes); and provide
Culminating Activity – Professional Portfolio
Within the past two years I have taught formal and informal classes to peers, students, physicians, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)-Basic. BLS CPR / AED. Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego: Advanced Trauma Symposium
Emergency Medical Education (eMe) – Palomar Community College …
Research that does not fit into the context of regularly scheduled classes. Students advanced life support. Upon successful completion of the program, California, and San Diego County EMT certification. eMe 106L emergency Medical Technician Skills (Laboratory)
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY – Welcome To Grossmont College
First-time freshman must have completed 1 year high school college prep in advanced algebra, School of Nursing at San Diego State University Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) 5. Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) 6.
SOUTHWESTERN COLLEGE – Home For HASPI, San Diego's Health And …
• Emergency Medical Technician Basic • Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic Grossmont Union, San Diego Continuing CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT SOUTHWESTERN COLLEGE 900 Otay Lakes Road Chula Vista, CA 91910 www many other advanced life support procedures. Coordinator: Karen Cook