It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
BOROUGH OF WIND GAP 29 MECHANIC STREET WIND GAP, PA 18091 863 …
WIND GAP, PA 18091 863-7288 FAX 863-1011 An EMT is suing the Ambulance Corps and The Police Officers attended mandatory training at the Allentown Policy Academy. Jon Faust asked if Officer Flad was involved with the HazMat incident.
… Fetch Doc
W. PA Laborers Training Center James Kempinski, Administrator 724-352-2224 724-352-5011 email@example.com Susan Chappell, EMT 570-842-2335 570-848-2671 Thre Springs Area Ambulance Service Todd Clewell, Lieutenant Three Rivers Youth
Amy Smith – Ning – Create A Social Networking Site With …
1996 Keystone Clinic, Philidelphia, PA. Training. Research Fellow, Ophthalmology Lab Harvard Medical School 1989 – 1991 Residency Tample University, Philadelphia, PA 1986 – 1989 Internship MD Emergency Medical Technician 1994 – 1998 Gaithersburg Emergency Team,
Top100 GA Airports – Airport Journals
ABE Allentown PA Lehigh Valley International Airport EMT El Monte CA El Monte Airport (flight training movements have been excluded from itinerant movement totals). These airports represent a diverse array of facilities throughout
… View Doc
emt training fund advisory council holdover bent paul j nj state board of optometry bierbaum deborah bluhm sara clean energy council two n ninth st,allentown,pa,18101 princeton public affairs group inc – see amendment 02/23/2009 pringle quinn anzano pc
… Doc Retrieval
Rehabilitation Training_State Vocational Rehabilitation Unit In-Service Training Federal Direct Student Loans Institute for International Public Policy American Overseas Research Centers Rehabilitation Training_General Training Charter Schools
… Access Full Source
Such training will include _____hours of training and shall be priced at $_____ per class for up to twenty (20) students per class. A minimum of one (1) and a maximum of ten (10) training classes will be ordered on an IDIQ basis.
Spotlight On Healthcare – JobCircle.com: Jobs In The United …
New Careers Training Center 14 New Horizons Computer Learning 16, 19 Nurse Power 6 Responder Certificate or an EMT Certification. P.O. Box 569, Harrisburg, PA 17108 Allentown State Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gaudenzia, Inc. A D&A treatment agency
Address Of Public Use Airports As Identified In The FAA …
emt 01539.*a 34-05-09.6320n 118-02-05.4430w chris brooks 4233 north santa anita ave el monte, ca 91731 626-448-6129 co of los angeles p o box 1460 alhambra, ca 91803-1331 emigrant gap blue canyon – nyack blu 01548.*a 39-16-29.9000n 120-42-35.1000w john weber