It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- BS - Healthcare Administration and Management
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Health Care Administration
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Science
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic - Associate
- Veterinary Assistant
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
BOROUGH OF WIND GAP 29 MECHANIC STREET WIND GAP, PA 18091 863 …
WIND GAP, PA 18091 863-7288 FAX 863-1011 An EMT is suing the Ambulance Corps and The Police Officers attended mandatory training at the Allentown Policy Academy. Jon Faust asked if Officer Flad was involved with the HazMat incident.
… Fetch Doc
W. PA Laborers Training Center James Kempinski, Administrator 724-352-2224 724-352-5011 email@example.com Susan Chappell, EMT 570-842-2335 570-848-2671 Thre Springs Area Ambulance Service Todd Clewell, Lieutenant Three Rivers Youth
Amy Smith – Ning – Create A Social Networking Site With …
1996 Keystone Clinic, Philidelphia, PA. Training. Research Fellow, Ophthalmology Lab Harvard Medical School 1989 – 1991 Residency Tample University, Philadelphia, PA 1986 – 1989 Internship MD Emergency Medical Technician 1994 – 1998 Gaithersburg Emergency Team,
Top100 GA Airports – Airport Journals
ABE Allentown PA Lehigh Valley International Airport EMT El Monte CA El Monte Airport (flight training movements have been excluded from itinerant movement totals). These airports represent a diverse array of facilities throughout
… View Doc
emt training fund advisory council holdover bent paul j nj state board of optometry bierbaum deborah bluhm sara clean energy council two n ninth st,allentown,pa,18101 princeton public affairs group inc – see amendment 02/23/2009 pringle quinn anzano pc
… Doc Retrieval
Rehabilitation Training_State Vocational Rehabilitation Unit In-Service Training Federal Direct Student Loans Institute for International Public Policy American Overseas Research Centers Rehabilitation Training_General Training Charter Schools
… Access Full Source
Such training will include _____hours of training and shall be priced at $_____ per class for up to twenty (20) students per class. A minimum of one (1) and a maximum of ten (10) training classes will be ordered on an IDIQ basis.
Spotlight On Healthcare – JobCircle.com: Jobs In The United …
New Careers Training Center 14 New Horizons Computer Learning 16, 19 Nurse Power 6 Responder Certificate or an EMT Certification. P.O. Box 569, Harrisburg, PA 17108 Allentown State Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gaudenzia, Inc. A D&A treatment agency
Address Of Public Use Airports As Identified In The FAA …
emt 01539.*a 34-05-09.6320n 118-02-05.4430w chris brooks 4233 north santa anita ave el monte, ca 91731 626-448-6129 co of los angeles p o box 1460 alhambra, ca 91803-1331 emigrant gap blue canyon – nyack blu 01548.*a 39-16-29.9000n 120-42-35.1000w john weber