It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey
AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center EMS 6685 Washington Ave. Egg Harbor Twp., NJ 08234 Atlantic EMT Training Sites in New Jersey Jersey Shore University Medical Center William Voelkel Dept. of Emergency Medicine 732-776-2430 1945 Route 33
Notice Of Summary Suspension
training, certification and April 16, 2012, while working as a paramedic for AtlantiCare EMS, you and Middle Township EMS responded to a cardiac emergency at Oceana. You and the duties of an EMT-B and/or EMT-P in New Jersey during this period of
… Retrieve Doc
Cape May County EMT Program PO Box 1008 North Cape May, AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center EMS 6685 Washington Ave. EHT., Central Jersey Training Center 1515 Stelton Rd. Piscataway,
CITY OF NORTHFIELD COUNCIL MEETING MAY 26, 2009 ROLL CALL
EMT staff to ensure qualifications, and explained the advanced in-field assessments NRS and Atlanticare's training program. Dr. Brabson responded, saying that as Medical Director for Atlanticare he is actively involved in all areas of training; they
REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER The AtlantiCare EMS Journal Summer …
The AtlantiCare EMS Journal Summer 2011 Issue Newsletter Editor: John Fisher, MICP EMS Chief: Johnny Delgado EMS Medical in EMT training, we were soon able to convince more and more people that the need for proper patient as-
AtlantiCare Life Support Training Center
AtlantiCare Life Support Training Center 2511 Fire Rd. Suite A-7, Egg Harbor Twp., NJ 08234 REGISTRATION FORM (RN, paramedic) ___ (EMT) ($60.00) ___ Airway Management Course ($70.00) ___ ECG & Pharmacology Prep Course Cancellation Policy
Division Of Administration & Finance 2013 Program Review
• Negotiated cooperative arrangement with AtlantiCare for a cohort program for AtlantiCare nurses to earn BSN degrees. donations from other local EMT Squads. Training – continue to enhance and provide training campus wide through
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey
AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center EMS 6685 Washington Ave. EHT., NJ 08234 AtlanticCape Community College 1525 Bachbrach EMT Training Sites in New Jersey Union Union County College 1033 Springfield Ave. Cranford, NJ 07016 Union