It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic - Associate
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- Family Nurse Practitioner Graduate Certificate
- And more...
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey
AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center EMS 6685 Washington Ave. Egg Harbor Twp., NJ 08234 Atlantic EMT Training Sites in New Jersey Jersey Shore University Medical Center William Voelkel Dept. of Emergency Medicine 732-776-2430 1945 Route 33
Notice Of Summary Suspension
training, certification and April 16, 2012, while working as a paramedic for AtlantiCare EMS, you and Middle Township EMS responded to a cardiac emergency at Oceana. You and the duties of an EMT-B and/or EMT-P in New Jersey during this period of
… Retrieve Doc
Cape May County EMT Program PO Box 1008 North Cape May, AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center EMS 6685 Washington Ave. EHT., Central Jersey Training Center 1515 Stelton Rd. Piscataway,
CITY OF NORTHFIELD COUNCIL MEETING MAY 26, 2009 ROLL CALL
EMT staff to ensure qualifications, and explained the advanced in-field assessments NRS and Atlanticare's training program. Dr. Brabson responded, saying that as Medical Director for Atlanticare he is actively involved in all areas of training; they
REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER The AtlantiCare EMS Journal Summer …
The AtlantiCare EMS Journal Summer 2011 Issue Newsletter Editor: John Fisher, MICP EMS Chief: Johnny Delgado EMS Medical in EMT training, we were soon able to convince more and more people that the need for proper patient as-
AtlantiCare Life Support Training Center
AtlantiCare Life Support Training Center 2511 Fire Rd. Suite A-7, Egg Harbor Twp., NJ 08234 REGISTRATION FORM (RN, paramedic) ___ (EMT) ($60.00) ___ Airway Management Course ($70.00) ___ ECG & Pharmacology Prep Course Cancellation Policy
Division Of Administration & Finance 2013 Program Review
• Negotiated cooperative arrangement with AtlantiCare for a cohort program for AtlantiCare nurses to earn BSN degrees. donations from other local EMT Squads. Training – continue to enhance and provide training campus wide through
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey
AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center EMS 6685 Washington Ave. EHT., NJ 08234 AtlanticCape Community College 1525 Bachbrach EMT Training Sites in New Jersey Union Union County College 1033 Springfield Ave. Cranford, NJ 07016 Union