It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Explore a new career with Pima Medical Institute. We offer a number of certificate, associate, and bachelor's degree programs in the medical, allied health, dentistry, nursing, mortuary science, veterinary, and massage therapy fields.
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Criminal Justice & First Response - Associate
- Emergency Medical Services
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years.
- Associate in Science Degree in Paramedic Technology
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- EMT and Paramedic
- Emergency Medical Services, Paramedic
You can get started on a new career with Institute of Technology. We offer diploma and associate degree programs for careers in the culinary, technical, medical, business, and legal fields.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.iot.edu/disclosure.
- Emergency Medical Technician
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey
AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center EMS 6685 Washington Ave. Egg Harbor Twp., NJ 08234 Atlantic EMT Training Sites in New Jersey Jersey Shore University Medical Center William Voelkel Dept. of Emergency Medicine 732-776-2430 1945 Route 33
Notice Of Summary Suspension
training, certification and April 16, 2012, while working as a paramedic for AtlantiCare EMS, you and Middle Township EMS responded to a cardiac emergency at Oceana. You and the duties of an EMT-B and/or EMT-P in New Jersey during this period of
… Retrieve Doc
Cape May County EMT Program PO Box 1008 North Cape May, AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center EMS 6685 Washington Ave. EHT., Central Jersey Training Center 1515 Stelton Rd. Piscataway,
CITY OF NORTHFIELD COUNCIL MEETING MAY 26, 2009 ROLL CALL
EMT staff to ensure qualifications, and explained the advanced in-field assessments NRS and Atlanticare's training program. Dr. Brabson responded, saying that as Medical Director for Atlanticare he is actively involved in all areas of training; they
REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER The AtlantiCare EMS Journal Summer …
The AtlantiCare EMS Journal Summer 2011 Issue Newsletter Editor: John Fisher, MICP EMS Chief: Johnny Delgado EMS Medical in EMT training, we were soon able to convince more and more people that the need for proper patient as-
AtlantiCare Life Support Training Center
AtlantiCare Life Support Training Center 2511 Fire Rd. Suite A-7, Egg Harbor Twp., NJ 08234 REGISTRATION FORM (RN, paramedic) ___ (EMT) ($60.00) ___ Airway Management Course ($70.00) ___ ECG & Pharmacology Prep Course Cancellation Policy
Division Of Administration & Finance 2013 Program Review
• Negotiated cooperative arrangement with AtlantiCare for a cohort program for AtlantiCare nurses to earn BSN degrees. donations from other local EMT Squads. Training – continue to enhance and provide training campus wide through
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey
AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center EMS 6685 Washington Ave. EHT., NJ 08234 AtlanticCape Community College 1525 Bachbrach EMT Training Sites in New Jersey Union Union County College 1033 Springfield Ave. Cranford, NJ 07016 Union