It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey
AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center EMS 6685 Washington Ave. Egg Harbor Twp., NJ 08234 Atlantic EMT Training Sites in New Jersey Jersey Shore University Medical Center William Voelkel Dept. of Emergency Medicine 732-776-2430 1945 Route 33
Notice Of Summary Suspension
training, certification and April 16, 2012, while working as a paramedic for AtlantiCare EMS, you and Middle Township EMS responded to a cardiac emergency at Oceana. You and the duties of an EMT-B and/or EMT-P in New Jersey during this period of
… Retrieve Doc
Cape May County EMT Program PO Box 1008 North Cape May, AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center EMS 6685 Washington Ave. EHT., Central Jersey Training Center 1515 Stelton Rd. Piscataway,
CITY OF NORTHFIELD COUNCIL MEETING MAY 26, 2009 ROLL CALL
EMT staff to ensure qualifications, and explained the advanced in-field assessments NRS and Atlanticare's training program. Dr. Brabson responded, saying that as Medical Director for Atlanticare he is actively involved in all areas of training; they
REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER The AtlantiCare EMS Journal Summer …
The AtlantiCare EMS Journal Summer 2011 Issue Newsletter Editor: John Fisher, MICP EMS Chief: Johnny Delgado EMS Medical in EMT training, we were soon able to convince more and more people that the need for proper patient as-
AtlantiCare Life Support Training Center
AtlantiCare Life Support Training Center 2511 Fire Rd. Suite A-7, Egg Harbor Twp., NJ 08234 REGISTRATION FORM (RN, paramedic) ___ (EMT) ($60.00) ___ Airway Management Course ($70.00) ___ ECG & Pharmacology Prep Course Cancellation Policy
Division Of Administration & Finance 2013 Program Review
• Negotiated cooperative arrangement with AtlantiCare for a cohort program for AtlantiCare nurses to earn BSN degrees. donations from other local EMT Squads. Training – continue to enhance and provide training campus wide through
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey
AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center EMS 6685 Washington Ave. EHT., NJ 08234 AtlanticCape Community College 1525 Bachbrach EMT Training Sites in New Jersey Union Union County College 1033 Springfield Ave. Cranford, NJ 07016 Union