It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Explore a new career with Pima Medical Institute. We offer a number of certificate, associate, and bachelor's degree programs in the medical, allied health, dentistry, nursing, mortuary science, veterinary, and massage therapy fields.
As a student at Southeastern College, you will gain the training, skills, and knowledge you need to start a rewarding career in growing occupations such as practical nursing, emergency medical services, medical assisting, massage therapy, and pharmacy technology. Our career-focused programs and flexible class schedules make Southeastern a great choice for busy working adults.
- AS in Emergency Medical Services
- Diploma in EMT/Paramedic
- Emergency Medical Services
Star Career Academy - the career school of choice.Students will be prepared for entry-level employment in allied medical assisting and other health fields, hotel/restaurant management, cosmetology, or a choice from our professional culinary and baking & pastry programs. What makes us unique, and unlike other trade schools, is the dedication of our staff to provide performance-based occupational training. Students gain the knowledge and confidence they need so that they may quickly gain employment and achieve the success they desire.
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technology
- Emergency Medical Services, Paramedic
All-State Career - Healthcare Division is committed to providing quality training for students just like you. Financial aid is available for students who qualify. * Programs vary by location * Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Emergency Medical Technician/Paramedic
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Criminal Justice & First Response - Associate
You can get started on a new career with Institute of Technology. We offer diploma and associate degree programs for careers in the culinary, technical, medical, business, and legal fields.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.iot.edu/disclosure.
- Emergency Medical Technician
Train at Kingsborough to become an-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN Classes begin September 8th. Call 718-368-5050 for more information and to reserve
EMT-Intermediate To NREMTP Bridge Course – J. Sargeant …
Emergency Medical Technology General Information Class schedules: Initial advanced life support classes start each fall semester. EMT-Basic will have courses starting in Fall, Spring and Summer each year. These programs may also start in other
BOROUGH OF MANHATTAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE – Welcome To CUNY …
BOROUGH OF MANHATTAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE 8 24 2 4 4 13 Instructor: Larry Wheeler EMT-B Please visit our website for Fall class times and dates. DCC Direct Care Counseling Certificate BMCC offers TOEFL classes in order to prepare you for
Borough Of Manhattan Community College The City University Of …
EMT Training BMCC TablE oF conTEnTs CLAsses nOW OFFeReD AT BeLLevue hOspiTAL 462 FiRsT Avenue. J ob s E arc H & car EE r T ransi T ions discouraged about job searching? the Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC) and eCQ GRoup, a nonprofit
25 Broadway 8th Fl Center For Continuing Education And …
Wortega@bmcc.cuny.edu Sandra Baez – EMT 212-346-8425 firstname.lastname@example.org Schedule DCC – Day classes (10 Weeks) Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm (8 weeks) and (2 weeks) for internship EMT – Day classes Mon & Tue or Wed & Thurs 9am – 5pm (28 weeks) EMT – Evening classes Mon & Wed 6pm – 930pm
Emergency Medical Technician: Basic Refresher Curriculum …
• scheduling classes. • assigning faculty and providing them with appropriate lesson Module 6: Infants and Children Emergency Medical Technician: Basic Refresher VI – 7 a) Upper airway obstruction – stridor on inspiration