It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Train at Kingsborough to become an-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN Classes begin September 8th. Call 718-368-5050 for more information and to reserve
EMT-Intermediate To NREMTP Bridge Course – J. Sargeant …
Emergency Medical Technology General Information Class schedules: Initial advanced life support classes start each fall semester. EMT-Basic will have courses starting in Fall, Spring and Summer each year. These programs may also start in other
BOROUGH OF MANHATTAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE – Welcome To CUNY …
BOROUGH OF MANHATTAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE 8 24 2 4 4 13 Instructor: Larry Wheeler EMT-B Please visit our website for Fall class times and dates. DCC Direct Care Counseling Certificate BMCC offers TOEFL classes in order to prepare you for
Borough Of Manhattan Community College The City University Of …
EMT Training BMCC TablE oF conTEnTs CLAsses nOW OFFeReD AT BeLLevue hOspiTAL 462 FiRsT Avenue. J ob s E arc H & car EE r T ransi T ions discouraged about job searching? the Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC) and eCQ GRoup, a nonprofit
25 Broadway 8th Fl Center For Continuing Education And …
Wortega@bmcc.cuny.edu Sandra Baez – EMT 212-346-8425 firstname.lastname@example.org Schedule DCC – Day classes (10 Weeks) Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm (8 weeks) and (2 weeks) for internship EMT – Day classes Mon & Tue or Wed & Thurs 9am – 5pm (28 weeks) EMT – Evening classes Mon & Wed 6pm – 930pm
Emergency Medical Technician: Basic Refresher Curriculum …
• scheduling classes. • assigning faculty and providing them with appropriate lesson Module 6: Infants and Children Emergency Medical Technician: Basic Refresher VI – 7 a) Upper airway obstruction – stridor on inspiration