It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Pursue your degree at Southern New Hampshire University and see yourself succeed.
- Dedicated team of advisors. Over 200 online programs. And one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- IMBA - Healthcare Management
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Informatics
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Management
- And more...
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Health
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Want to earn a bachelor's or master's degree in the high-demand business field?
- The Colangelo College of Business educates and develops values-driven business leaders.
- Finance, Accounting, Business Admin/Mgmt, Leadership, Sports Business, Public Administration & Marketing.
- Grand Canyon University offers these highly valued degree emphases and more! Learn about our Colangelo College of Business.
- Courses available online, on campus in Phoenix, or in other satellite locations throughout Arizona. Talk to us to learn about financial aid, start dates & more!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- Veterinary Assistant
Miller- Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
Miller- Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community. Founded in 1927, and as a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health care that are designed for the future of the field.
- Online Master of Science in Health Administration
Train at Kingsborough to become an-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN Classes begin September 8th. Call 718-368-5050 for more information and to reserve
EMT-Intermediate To NREMTP Bridge Course – J. Sargeant …
Emergency Medical Technology General Information Class schedules: Initial advanced life support classes start each fall semester. EMT-Basic will have courses starting in Fall, Spring and Summer each year. These programs may also start in other
BOROUGH OF MANHATTAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE – Welcome To CUNY …
BOROUGH OF MANHATTAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE 8 24 2 4 4 13 Instructor: Larry Wheeler EMT-B Please visit our website for Fall class times and dates. DCC Direct Care Counseling Certificate BMCC offers TOEFL classes in order to prepare you for
Borough Of Manhattan Community College The City University Of …
EMT Training BMCC TablE oF conTEnTs CLAsses nOW OFFeReD AT BeLLevue hOspiTAL 462 FiRsT Avenue. J ob s E arc H & car EE r T ransi T ions discouraged about job searching? the Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC) and eCQ GRoup, a nonprofit
25 Broadway 8th Fl Center For Continuing Education And …
Wortega@bmcc.cuny.edu Sandra Baez – EMT 212-346-8425 firstname.lastname@example.org Schedule DCC – Day classes (10 Weeks) Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm (8 weeks) and (2 weeks) for internship EMT – Day classes Mon & Tue or Wed & Thurs 9am – 5pm (28 weeks) EMT – Evening classes Mon & Wed 6pm – 930pm
Emergency Medical Technician: Basic Refresher Curriculum …
• scheduling classes. • assigning faculty and providing them with appropriate lesson Module 6: Infants and Children Emergency Medical Technician: Basic Refresher VI – 7 a) Upper airway obstruction – stridor on inspiration