It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Train at Kingsborough to become an-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN Classes begin September 8th. Call 718-368-5050 for more information and to reserve
EMT-Intermediate To NREMTP Bridge Course – J. Sargeant …
Emergency Medical Technology General Information Class schedules: Initial advanced life support classes start each fall semester. EMT-Basic will have courses starting in Fall, Spring and Summer each year. These programs may also start in other
BOROUGH OF MANHATTAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE – Welcome To CUNY …
BOROUGH OF MANHATTAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE 8 24 2 4 4 13 Instructor: Larry Wheeler EMT-B Please visit our website for Fall class times and dates. DCC Direct Care Counseling Certificate BMCC offers TOEFL classes in order to prepare you for
Borough Of Manhattan Community College The City University Of …
EMT Training BMCC TablE oF conTEnTs CLAsses nOW OFFeReD AT BeLLevue hOspiTAL 462 FiRsT Avenue. J ob s E arc H & car EE r T ransi T ions discouraged about job searching? the Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC) and eCQ GRoup, a nonprofit
25 Broadway 8th Fl Center For Continuing Education And …
Wortega@bmcc.cuny.edu Sandra Baez – EMT 212-346-8425 email@example.com Schedule DCC – Day classes (10 Weeks) Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm (8 weeks) and (2 weeks) for internship EMT – Day classes Mon & Tue or Wed & Thurs 9am – 5pm (28 weeks) EMT – Evening classes Mon & Wed 6pm – 930pm
Emergency Medical Technician: Basic Refresher Curriculum …
• scheduling classes. • assigning faculty and providing them with appropriate lesson Module 6: Infants and Children Emergency Medical Technician: Basic Refresher VI – 7 a) Upper airway obstruction – stridor on inspiration