It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Fitness & Nutrition
Train at Kingsborough to become an-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN Classes begin September 8th. Call 718-368-5050 for more information and to reserve
EMT-Intermediate To NREMTP Bridge Course – J. Sargeant …
Emergency Medical Technology General Information Class schedules: Initial advanced life support classes start each fall semester. EMT-Basic will have courses starting in Fall, Spring and Summer each year. These programs may also start in other
BOROUGH OF MANHATTAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE – Welcome To CUNY …
BOROUGH OF MANHATTAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE 8 24 2 4 4 13 Instructor: Larry Wheeler EMT-B Please visit our website for Fall class times and dates. DCC Direct Care Counseling Certificate BMCC offers TOEFL classes in order to prepare you for
Borough Of Manhattan Community College The City University Of …
EMT Training BMCC TablE oF conTEnTs CLAsses nOW OFFeReD AT BeLLevue hOspiTAL 462 FiRsT Avenue. J ob s E arc H & car EE r T ransi T ions discouraged about job searching? the Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC) and eCQ GRoup, a nonprofit
25 Broadway 8th Fl Center For Continuing Education And …
Wortega@bmcc.cuny.edu Sandra Baez – EMT 212-346-8425 firstname.lastname@example.org Schedule DCC – Day classes (10 Weeks) Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm (8 weeks) and (2 weeks) for internship EMT – Day classes Mon & Tue or Wed & Thurs 9am – 5pm (28 weeks) EMT – Evening classes Mon & Wed 6pm – 930pm
Emergency Medical Technician: Basic Refresher Curriculum …
• scheduling classes. • assigning faculty and providing them with appropriate lesson Module 6: Infants and Children Emergency Medical Technician: Basic Refresher VI – 7 a) Upper airway obstruction – stridor on inspiration