It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
CCAC PUBLIC SAFETY INSTITUTE 808 Ridge Avenue, V103 EDUCATION …
Search for the most current list of CCAC PSI Classes, REGISTER and pay on-line through: https: EMT – PARAMEDIC PROGRAM CCAC ALLEGHENY CAMPUS Fee: $850 ** Out-of-State $2255 6:30PM – 10:30PM (M-W) XXB460 57721 N09FA 8:00AM – 5:00PM (S) 9/14
MINUTES MERCER COUNTY EMERGENCY SERVICES COMMITTEE July 9, 2008
EMT program to start CCAC at SRHS – Paramedic program to start Sept/Jan 2008 -Fire Clark VFD – Boater Safety class July 10th and 17th, 2008 Transfer VFD – Swift Water phase 1 class (date/times unknown) -Police Police and Sheriffs Departments organizing ATV program -EMA Hazmat
Health Care Programs At CCBC – The Community College Of …
You’ll love the top-notch classes and instructors, convenience and personal support. Emergency Medical Technology (EMT-B, EMT-I and EMT-P) Histotechnician. IV Therapy Kidney Dialysis Technician. LPN to RN Bridge Program Massage Therapist.
Careers In Public Safety Paramedic Training Program
Community College of Allegheny County Careers in Public Safety Paramedic Training Program a valid PA Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) certification. • Classes meet three evenings a week and every other Saturday
Crown Cove Aquatic Center – Komin Design : Web And Print Design
firstname.lastname@example.org C O RO N A D O C H U L A V I S TA I M P E R I A L B E A C H Support Services, 619-482-6512, TTY 619-482-6470. The Safety Afloat Program provides emergency, first responder and EMT refresher classes for Safety Service personnel, Lifeguard Training, CPR for the professional
PUBLIC SAFETY INSTITUTE EMT-BASIC CCAC P UBLIC AFETY NSTITUTE
CCAC – PUBLIC SAFETY INSTITUTE EMT BASIC If you require special arrangements, please contact the office prior to class start. The Emergency Medical Technician program is designed to educate individuals who by nature of their vocation or
This EMT Paramedic Training Program will require that all students register for XXB460 (Didactic Instruction) and XXB450 (Clinical Instruction) as co requisite classes for this program. The topics include in this class will include but CCAC adheres to the national standards that have been
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – The Community College Of …
School of Health Professions EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM Subject: Community College of Baltimore County Created Date: 8/20/2007 2:30:27 PM
EMT – PARAMEDIC PROGRAM CCAC P UBLIC AFETY NSTITUTE
CCAC – PUBLIC SAFETY INSTITUTE EMT PARAMEDIC If you require special arrangements, please contact the office prior to class start. This program is the second level of training in the EMT career structure. This training program includes field and clinical