It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Emergency medical technician | Define Emergency medical …
emergency medical technician —n (US) EMT a member of the emergency services who is trained to provide basic emergency medical care before a patient is taken to a hospital
Emergency Medical Technician Definition – Medical Dictionary …
Emergency medical technician: A person trained in the performance of the procedures required in emergency medical care. Abbreviated EMT. EMTs generally work with mobile emergency response teams, such as ambulance or fire and rescue teams.
North CarolinaDepartment Of Health And Human Services …
Definition of an Event This document serves to provide clarification for when documentation rendering assistance to the emergency medical technician. An ambulance owned and operated by a licensed health care facility that is used solely to
Pediatric Educational Needs Assessment For Urban And Rural …
Respondents were 3% first responders, 27% emergency medical technician basics, 20% intermediates, and 47% paramedics. Sixty-eight percent were rural, and 32% were urban. the age definition used. Although out-of-hospital providers are expected to meet educational standards for managing
FireJobs – Position Information
GENERAL DEFINITION OF WORK: Possession of North Carolina certification as Firefighter II and Emergency Medical Technician. Obtain Technical Rescuer Certification within eighteen months of employment.
ARKANSAS STATE BOARD OF HEALTH OFFICE OF EMERGENCY MEDICAL …
Injured prior to arrival at a medical facility by a certified emergency medical technician (EMT) or other healthcare provider and continuation of the initial emergency care Definition of license A Special Purpose License shall be issued to an applicant who provides a
EMS And The Law Monograph 3 – IAFF
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) – The provision of services to patients with medical emergencies. EMS has emerged as as field whose purpose is to reduce the incidence of preventable life-threatening and disabling injuries and acute illness whenever possible, and to
emergency Medical Technician – Definition Of emergency …
E·mer·gen·cy medical technician (ĭ-mûr′jən-sē) n. Abbr. EMT A person trained and certified to appraise and initiate the administration of emergency care for victims of trauma or acute illness before or during transportation of victims to a health care facility. emergency medical