It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Emergency Nursing Services In Wisconsin Schools
Are school districts authorized to employ an emergency medical technician (EMT) or licensed • What are the availability, skill level, and response time of community emergency medical services? • Who has a need to know about the potential situation?
Psychiatric Aide And Technician – SOM – State Of Michigan
A Michigan Jobs & Career Portal service. Job Duties. 170 EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN. 172 LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE. 378 MEDICAL ASSISTANT. 414 PHYS. THERAPIST ASSIST. Emergency medical techniques; Methods of sterilizing surgical equipment;
Emergency Medical Training in Michigan With Program Descriptions
Emergency Medical Training in Michigan with Program Descriptions. Oakland Community College is located in the large suburb of Bloomington Hills, Michigan.
Superior Charter Township Washtenaw County, Michigan JOB …
Washtenaw County, Michigan medical calls, extinguish fires and perform emergency medical techniques in order to Provide proof of Firefighter I & II Certification and Emergency Medical Technician Certification (Basic EMT minimum);
HEALTH SCIENCE EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
National Registry Exam to become an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-B). LEARNING ENVIRONMENT EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES JOBS YOU CAN PREPARE FOR WITH FURTHER EDUCATION n EMT n Paramedic n Firefighter Lake Michigan College Basic EMT Training 8 credits
Emergency Medical Technician Salaries In Grand Rapids, MI …
Emergency Medical Technician Salaries in Grand Rapids, MI. US Salaries; Canadian Salaries; Log In. Compare & contrast salaries for similar jobs in your area or industry. Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey;
Emergency Medical Technician | Mid-State Technical College
The Emergency Medical Technician program is offered at the Adams County Center and the and Wisconsin Rapids campuses. Jobs. Ambulance Services; Dispatcher; First Responder; Hospital/Emergency Department; Industry Safety Department; 933 Michigan Avenue. Stevens Point, WI 54481. P: 715.344
Military Medical Education And Training Comparison Report
Perform their jobs under the intense life-and-death pressures of combat conditions. ( National Registry Emergency Medical Technician– Basic) or higher level certification, an associate’s degree or within 12 credit hours to be completed within 12 months.
PITTSFIELD CHARTER TOWNSHIP EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Prevention, general rescue activities, and emergency medical techniques in order to protect the lives and property of o State of Michigan Firefighter I and II Certification Minimum of current Emergency Medical Technician license