It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Within 6 months of graduation, over 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study.
- Offers an $18k College Completer Scholarship for transferring students who meet requirements.
- All professors hold advanced degrees, many with MBAs and PhDs.
- Classes start every 8 weeks, and curriculum is updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC/NCA).
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
- Founded in 1949, Grand Canyon University is a premier, private, accredited, nondenominational Christian university located in Phoenix, Arizona
- Its student-faculty ratio is 16:1 and 33.9% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- As a Christian university, the school encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to the workplace.
- 65% of students have cars on campus, and alcohol is not permitted for students of legal age.
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln College of Technology. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus
Home | KEMSA
KEMSA logo · Find us on Facebook · Follow us on Twitter · KEMSA Items on Sale
kenya Council Of Emergency Medical Technician | Facebook
kenya council of emergency medical technician. 4 likes. University It's free and anyone can join. Already a member? Log in.
EMT – Emergency Medical Technician
EMT – Emergency Medical Technician About the Job Chicago, IL. Emergency Medical Technicians-Basic (EMT-B) respond to emergency and non-emergency calls to provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured, and to transport the patient to a medical facility.
EMT TRAINING CENTER – Your Source For EMT Training, EMT …
EMT training information for individuals interested in EMT jobs, EMT salary data, and emergency medical technician careers.
The EMT Code Of Ethics – CommuniGate – Bringing Communities …
The EMT Code Of Ethics. EMT Code of EthicsWritten by Charles Gillespie, M.D., and adopted by the Kenya Council Of EMTs. Professional status as an Emergency Medical Technician and Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic is maintained and enriched by the willingness of the individual practitioner
Job Seekers – BrighterMonday #1 Job Site In Kenya
The job you are looking for is no longer displayed. « back to job search. Contact Us; Safe Job Hunting; Partners; About; View Mobile Site
Emergency Medical Tech Schools And Colleges In The U.S.
Emergency Medical Tech Schools and Colleges in the U.S. An emergency medical technician, commonly called an EMT, is trained to provide critical care for injured or ill people.
Emergency Medical Tech Schools | EHow – EHow | How To Videos …
Emergency medical technicians provide emergency care and transport patients to medical facilities. EMTs need to be physically fit, emotionally stable, drug-free and be able to pass criminal background checks.