It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Fitness & Nutrition
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Home | KEMSA
KEMSA logo · Find us on Facebook · Follow us on Twitter · KEMSA Items on Sale
kenya Council Of Emergency Medical Technician | Facebook
kenya council of emergency medical technician. 4 likes. University It's free and anyone can join. Already a member? Log in.
EMT – Emergency Medical Technician
EMT – Emergency Medical Technician About the Job Chicago, IL. Emergency Medical Technicians-Basic (EMT-B) respond to emergency and non-emergency calls to provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured, and to transport the patient to a medical facility.
EMT TRAINING CENTER – Your Source For EMT Training, EMT …
EMT training information for individuals interested in EMT jobs, EMT salary data, and emergency medical technician careers.
The EMT Code Of Ethics – CommuniGate – Bringing Communities …
The EMT Code Of Ethics. EMT Code of EthicsWritten by Charles Gillespie, M.D., and adopted by the Kenya Council Of EMTs. Professional status as an Emergency Medical Technician and Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic is maintained and enriched by the willingness of the individual practitioner
Job Seekers – BrighterMonday #1 Job Site In Kenya
The job you are looking for is no longer displayed. « back to job search. Contact Us; Safe Job Hunting; Partners; About; View Mobile Site
Emergency Medical Tech Schools And Colleges In The U.S.
Emergency Medical Tech Schools and Colleges in the U.S. An emergency medical technician, commonly called an EMT, is trained to provide critical care for injured or ill people.
Emergency Medical Tech Schools | EHow – EHow | How To Videos …
Emergency medical technicians provide emergency care and transport patients to medical facilities. EMTs need to be physically fit, emotionally stable, drug-free and be able to pass criminal background checks.