It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Home | KEMSA
KEMSA logo · Find us on Facebook · Follow us on Twitter · KEMSA Items on Sale
kenya Council Of Emergency Medical Technician | Facebook
kenya council of emergency medical technician. 4 likes. University It's free and anyone can join. Already a member? Log in.
EMT – Emergency Medical Technician
EMT – Emergency Medical Technician About the Job Chicago, IL. Emergency Medical Technicians-Basic (EMT-B) respond to emergency and non-emergency calls to provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured, and to transport the patient to a medical facility.
EMT TRAINING CENTER – Your Source For EMT Training, EMT …
EMT training information for individuals interested in EMT jobs, EMT salary data, and emergency medical technician careers.
The EMT Code Of Ethics – CommuniGate – Bringing Communities …
The EMT Code Of Ethics. EMT Code of EthicsWritten by Charles Gillespie, M.D., and adopted by the Kenya Council Of EMTs. Professional status as an Emergency Medical Technician and Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic is maintained and enriched by the willingness of the individual practitioner
Job Seekers – BrighterMonday #1 Job Site In Kenya
The job you are looking for is no longer displayed. « back to job search. Contact Us; Safe Job Hunting; Partners; About; View Mobile Site
Emergency Medical Tech Schools And Colleges In The U.S.
Emergency Medical Tech Schools and Colleges in the U.S. An emergency medical technician, commonly called an EMT, is trained to provide critical care for injured or ill people.
Emergency Medical Tech Schools | EHow – EHow | How To Videos …
Emergency medical technicians provide emergency care and transport patients to medical facilities. EMTs need to be physically fit, emotionally stable, drug-free and be able to pass criminal background checks.