It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers. Our goal is to provide a quality education and assure that every student graduates with a strong academic and practical foundation directly reflecting ABC's mission to help animals. To accomplish this, we've spent years developing and perfecting an affordable and unique hybrid vocational training program which includes both on-site and online training. Our programs include veterinary assistant, dog trainer, cat trainer, and pet groomer.
- Ready to Start Your Career? Get More Info From Fortis Today.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
Home | KEMSA
KEMSA logo · Find us on Facebook · Follow us on Twitter · KEMSA Items on Sale
kenya Council Of Emergency Medical Technician | Facebook
kenya council of emergency medical technician. 4 likes. University It's free and anyone can join. Already a member? Log in.
EMT – Emergency Medical Technician
EMT – Emergency Medical Technician About the Job Chicago, IL. Emergency Medical Technicians-Basic (EMT-B) respond to emergency and non-emergency calls to provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured, and to transport the patient to a medical facility.
EMT TRAINING CENTER – Your Source For EMT Training, EMT …
EMT training information for individuals interested in EMT jobs, EMT salary data, and emergency medical technician careers.
The EMT Code Of Ethics – CommuniGate – Bringing Communities …
The EMT Code Of Ethics. EMT Code of EthicsWritten by Charles Gillespie, M.D., and adopted by the Kenya Council Of EMTs. Professional status as an Emergency Medical Technician and Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic is maintained and enriched by the willingness of the individual practitioner
Job Seekers – BrighterMonday #1 Job Site In Kenya
The job you are looking for is no longer displayed. « back to job search. Contact Us; Safe Job Hunting; Partners; About; View Mobile Site
Emergency Medical Tech Schools And Colleges In The U.S.
Emergency Medical Tech Schools and Colleges in the U.S. An emergency medical technician, commonly called an EMT, is trained to provide critical care for injured or ill people.
Emergency Medical Tech Schools | EHow – EHow | How To Videos …
Emergency medical technicians provide emergency care and transport patients to medical facilities. EMTs need to be physically fit, emotionally stable, drug-free and be able to pass criminal background checks.