Paramedics are the pillar of every emergency medical health care services. They render an optimum level of interpersonal skills to the patients in which it ensures patient’s or victim’s welfare.
In addition, most of the times paramedics give supports to the lives of the patients by being at the side of the patient who may be facing serious health conditions. If you are looking for a quite challenging job yet very much rewarding career, then being a paramedic may suit you.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
Ultimate Medical Academy Educates Future Healthcare Professionals
You bring your goals and motivation to UMA, and we will provide you the education and the support to help make you a success! Even if you haven’t been serious about your career before, we can help boost your confidence and prepare you for a career in healthcare.
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
But then before you can be qualified to become a paramedic. As mandated by the state law, all aspirant candidate must undergo first paramedic training and must pass the paramedic state test. The paramedic training will take one to two years of study. Prior to enrollment you are required to obtain first EMT levels of certifications.
What are these EMT levels of certification?
These are First responder, EMT – Basic, EMT – I85 certifications –names may vary from state to state. If you are able to secure these three (3) certifications then you are now qualified to enroll in all paramedic schools or colleges. Basically, obtaining EMT level of training certifications are the prerequisite coursework of paramedic. If it is not followed by the candidate, consequently, you are not qualified to enroll in any paramedic training program.
Basically paramedic coursework during paramedic training, most likely, tackles about the advanced prehospital care such surgical procedures like intubation, administering medication through oral or intravenous, reading and monitoring EKG, and performing also the basic prehospital care like dressing the wound and many others. The coursework all throughout the state are the same. After training, you will be given a chance to do hands-on training in hospital and ambulance environment. Once you’re done with clinical or practical training, then you are now qualified to take paramedic state exam. If you pass the exam then it will the start of your career of being a certified or licensed paramedic.
Having a career as a EMT – paramedic employee will give you a wide array of job opportunities. This kind of profession is too risky and dangerous but helping and saving people lives are very much endearing to experience with.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5338858