It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
Presentation – Ohio Department Of Public Safety
Licking Fairfield Pickaway Fayette Clark Champaign Logan Hardin Allen Hancock Wyandot Marion Crawford Huron Richland Ashland Morrow Knox Coshocton Tuscarawas Carroll Harrison Belmont Guernsey Muskingum Monroe Noble Perry Morgan Washington Athens Hocking EMT Density by mileage
GREAT LAKES REGIONAL CONFERENCE
Experience in all aspects of an Emergency Medical Technician’s scope of practice. Pre Capt. Mike Kyle joined the Ashland County Sheriff's Office in 1974 as a special deputy after serving four years in the ran an environmental education school in the mountains of Kentucky,
2001 – 2005 Strategic Plan
As a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System there are 576 students in 46 remedial classes and 2,416 students in 178 non-credit continuing education classes. Sponsor Ashland Community College’s Teaching Learning Conference. e.
… View Document
EMT-3840 Add Tabbed Navigation From Choices Given – Connected EMT-3841 EMT-3840 Facility Search Search for facilities using all search criteria fields in Facility Search/List EMT-3821 EMT-2519 Reject Enforcement Referral Reject a submitted Enforcement Referral.
… Access Full Source
Eastern kentucky correctional complex frankfort career development center green river correctional complex ky correctional inst. for woman ashland group home trials, east – london ashland day treatment trials, east – morehead frankfort group home