It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Dental Assistant Program
- Expanded Functions Dental Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- And more...
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Public Health Global Health
- Master of Public Health: Nutrition
- Master of Public Health: Health Promotion
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science - Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting - Associate
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Founded in 1886, National College and American National University (ANU) are dedicated to the training and education of men and women for a full life and a successful career in a number of fields in business, information technology, and health care. National College and ANU offer more than 45 academic programs including numerous masters’, bachelors’, and associate degree programs, short-term diploma programs, English as a Second Language, and corporate training.
- Medical Assisting - Associate
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Concentration in Allied Health Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- And more...
EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE COMMISSION September 11, 2013
County of Santa Cruz HEALTH SERVICES AGENCY 1080 EMELINE AVENUE SANTA CRUZ, CA planning a school shooting drill in 2014 with law, fire and EMS Emergency Medical Responders and used to be EMT trained. About 10% of CHP are EMT here in Santa Cruz. 8.0 Prehospital Advisory Committee
An Ambulance For Santa Cruz La Laguna By Peter Cooch
An Ambulance for Santa Cruz la Laguna By Peter Cooch medical training other than my EMT at the time. I urged the family to take her to the Ackerman, who spent many years working in a pathology lab before medical school.
Emergency Training Services Inc.
Least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED. EMT students must pro- EMT license from the county of Santa Cruz. Emergency Medical Technician 1 student emergency department clinical externship is
Santa Cruz County – Mental Health Services Oversight And …
1.2 Average School Attendance Per Year charged the UCLA-EMT Evaluation Team with tracking the Mental Health Services Act’s For all Santa Cruz County mental health consumers, the number of all mental health consumers served and among
UEI College – SANTA CRUZ CAMPUS Program: Paramedic Length …
BPPE Performance Fact Sheet . UEI College – SANTA CRUZ CAMPUS . Program: Emergency Medical Technician Length: 10 weeks . Calendar year Students
UC Santa Cruz WFR-recert PCI
Please bring a photocopy of your current EMT card(s) with you to your course. Santa Cruz Youth Hostel (831) 423-8304 (8 – 10 Am) WFR courses are held during school breaks and our facilities are open for limited hours if at all.
Phlebotomy Class Santa Cruz | Phlebotomy Certification Classes
Santa Cruz County CTE Program Of Study – High School To … Santa Cruz County CTE Program of Study – High School to College/Technical Training to Career Students completing this class prepares the high Phlebotomy Technician Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) …
Schools – Santa Cruz City Schools
Santa Cruz City Schools provides this information to ensure that students, family, staff and community members have access to information that can be utilized to navigate the internet safely.
Santa Cruz County Outdoor Science School
Welcome! Welcome to Santa Cruz County Outdoor Science School, a school without walls or desks, sponsored by the Santa Cruz County Office of Education.
University Of California, Santa Cruz – Official Site
Born tinkerers, these two 'old-school' machinists take rough sketches and turn them into functioning works of art for UCSC scientists. UC Santa Cruz, 1156 High Street, Santa Cruz, Ca 95064 ©2012 Regents of the University of California.
The Santa Cruz County Regional Occupational Program 5 high school credits per semester are awarded for the successful completion of each five-hour weekly class. (EMT Services) Floral Design (Soquel) Graphic Arts Technology (Harbor)
UEI COLLEGE SANTA CRUZ EMERGENCY TRAINING
Thank you for your interest in the Paramedic Training Program at UEI College in Santa Cruz, Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic and is based on the National Standard Curriculum. EMT School _____ City
Santa Cruz EMS System? – EMTLife.com – The #1 Online Forum …
Santa Cruz EMS system? EMS Talk EMTLife.com – The Training: EMT-Paramedic. Im almost positive that they are. 04-06-2010 Paramedic School: 281mustang: Education and Training: 6: 04-26-2009 01:06 PM: EMS system in the US: Foxbat: