It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE COMMISSION September 11, 2013
County of Santa Cruz HEALTH SERVICES AGENCY 1080 EMELINE AVENUE SANTA CRUZ, CA planning a school shooting drill in 2014 with law, fire and EMS Emergency Medical Responders and used to be EMT trained. About 10% of CHP are EMT here in Santa Cruz. 8.0 Prehospital Advisory Committee
An Ambulance For Santa Cruz La Laguna By Peter Cooch
An Ambulance for Santa Cruz la Laguna By Peter Cooch medical training other than my EMT at the time. I urged the family to take her to the Ackerman, who spent many years working in a pathology lab before medical school.
Emergency Training Services Inc.
Least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED. EMT students must pro- EMT license from the county of Santa Cruz. Emergency Medical Technician 1 student emergency department clinical externship is
Santa Cruz County – Mental Health Services Oversight And …
1.2 Average School Attendance Per Year charged the UCLA-EMT Evaluation Team with tracking the Mental Health Services Act’s For all Santa Cruz County mental health consumers, the number of all mental health consumers served and among
UEI College – SANTA CRUZ CAMPUS Program: Paramedic Length …
BPPE Performance Fact Sheet . UEI College – SANTA CRUZ CAMPUS . Program: Emergency Medical Technician Length: 10 weeks . Calendar year Students
UC Santa Cruz WFR-recert PCI
Please bring a photocopy of your current EMT card(s) with you to your course. Santa Cruz Youth Hostel (831) 423-8304 (8 – 10 Am) WFR courses are held during school breaks and our facilities are open for limited hours if at all.
Phlebotomy Class Santa Cruz | Phlebotomy Certification Classes
Santa Cruz County CTE Program Of Study – High School To … Santa Cruz County CTE Program of Study – High School to College/Technical Training to Career Students completing this class prepares the high Phlebotomy Technician Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) …
Schools – Santa Cruz City Schools
Santa Cruz City Schools provides this information to ensure that students, family, staff and community members have access to information that can be utilized to navigate the internet safely.
Santa Cruz County Outdoor Science School
Welcome! Welcome to Santa Cruz County Outdoor Science School, a school without walls or desks, sponsored by the Santa Cruz County Office of Education.
University Of California, Santa Cruz – Official Site
Born tinkerers, these two 'old-school' machinists take rough sketches and turn them into functioning works of art for UCSC scientists. UC Santa Cruz, 1156 High Street, Santa Cruz, Ca 95064 ©2012 Regents of the University of California.
The Santa Cruz County Regional Occupational Program 5 high school credits per semester are awarded for the successful completion of each five-hour weekly class. (EMT Services) Floral Design (Soquel) Graphic Arts Technology (Harbor)
UEI COLLEGE SANTA CRUZ EMERGENCY TRAINING
Thank you for your interest in the Paramedic Training Program at UEI College in Santa Cruz, Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic and is based on the National Standard Curriculum. EMT School _____ City
Santa Cruz EMS System? – EMTLife.com – The #1 Online Forum …
Santa Cruz EMS system? EMS Talk EMTLife.com – The Training: EMT-Paramedic. Im almost positive that they are. 04-06-2010 Paramedic School: 281mustang: Education and Training: 6: 04-26-2009 01:06 PM: EMS system in the US: Foxbat: