It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic - Associate
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Founded in 1886, National College and American National University (ANU) are dedicated to the training and education of men and women for a full life and a successful career in a number of fields in business, information technology, and health care. National College and ANU offer more than 45 academic programs including numerous masters’, bachelors’, and associate degree programs, short-term diploma programs, English as a Second Language, and corporate training.
- Medical Assisting - Associate
EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE COMMISSION September 11, 2013
County of Santa Cruz HEALTH SERVICES AGENCY 1080 EMELINE AVENUE SANTA CRUZ, CA planning a school shooting drill in 2014 with law, fire and EMS Emergency Medical Responders and used to be EMT trained. About 10% of CHP are EMT here in Santa Cruz. 8.0 Prehospital Advisory Committee
An Ambulance For Santa Cruz La Laguna By Peter Cooch
An Ambulance for Santa Cruz la Laguna By Peter Cooch medical training other than my EMT at the time. I urged the family to take her to the Ackerman, who spent many years working in a pathology lab before medical school.
Emergency Training Services Inc.
Least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED. EMT students must pro- EMT license from the county of Santa Cruz. Emergency Medical Technician 1 student emergency department clinical externship is
Santa Cruz County – Mental Health Services Oversight And …
1.2 Average School Attendance Per Year charged the UCLA-EMT Evaluation Team with tracking the Mental Health Services Act’s For all Santa Cruz County mental health consumers, the number of all mental health consumers served and among
UEI College – SANTA CRUZ CAMPUS Program: Paramedic Length …
BPPE Performance Fact Sheet . UEI College – SANTA CRUZ CAMPUS . Program: Emergency Medical Technician Length: 10 weeks . Calendar year Students
UC Santa Cruz WFR-recert PCI
Please bring a photocopy of your current EMT card(s) with you to your course. Santa Cruz Youth Hostel (831) 423-8304 (8 – 10 Am) WFR courses are held during school breaks and our facilities are open for limited hours if at all.
Phlebotomy Class Santa Cruz | Phlebotomy Certification Classes
Santa Cruz County CTE Program Of Study – High School To … Santa Cruz County CTE Program of Study – High School to College/Technical Training to Career Students completing this class prepares the high Phlebotomy Technician Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) …
Schools – Santa Cruz City Schools
Santa Cruz City Schools provides this information to ensure that students, family, staff and community members have access to information that can be utilized to navigate the internet safely.
Santa Cruz County Outdoor Science School
Welcome! Welcome to Santa Cruz County Outdoor Science School, a school without walls or desks, sponsored by the Santa Cruz County Office of Education.
University Of California, Santa Cruz – Official Site
Born tinkerers, these two 'old-school' machinists take rough sketches and turn them into functioning works of art for UCSC scientists. UC Santa Cruz, 1156 High Street, Santa Cruz, Ca 95064 ©2012 Regents of the University of California.
The Santa Cruz County Regional Occupational Program 5 high school credits per semester are awarded for the successful completion of each five-hour weekly class. (EMT Services) Floral Design (Soquel) Graphic Arts Technology (Harbor)
UEI COLLEGE SANTA CRUZ EMERGENCY TRAINING
Thank you for your interest in the Paramedic Training Program at UEI College in Santa Cruz, Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic and is based on the National Standard Curriculum. EMT School _____ City
Santa Cruz EMS System? – EMTLife.com – The #1 Online Forum …
Santa Cruz EMS system? EMS Talk EMTLife.com – The Training: EMT-Paramedic. Im almost positive that they are. 04-06-2010 Paramedic School: 281mustang: Education and Training: 6: 04-26-2009 01:06 PM: EMS system in the US: Foxbat: