It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Earn your online degree from SNHU. Study Anytime, Anywhere. Flexible on your schedule
- Over 200 career-focused online programs, one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation and a network of support.
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- IMBA - Healthcare Management
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Informatics
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE COMMISSION September 11, 2013
County of Santa Cruz HEALTH SERVICES AGENCY 1080 EMELINE AVENUE SANTA CRUZ, CA planning a school shooting drill in 2014 with law, fire and EMS Emergency Medical Responders and used to be EMT trained. About 10% of CHP are EMT here in Santa Cruz. 8.0 Prehospital Advisory Committee
An Ambulance For Santa Cruz La Laguna By Peter Cooch
An Ambulance for Santa Cruz la Laguna By Peter Cooch medical training other than my EMT at the time. I urged the family to take her to the Ackerman, who spent many years working in a pathology lab before medical school.
Emergency Training Services Inc.
Least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED. EMT students must pro- EMT license from the county of Santa Cruz. Emergency Medical Technician 1 student emergency department clinical externship is
Santa Cruz County – Mental Health Services Oversight And …
1.2 Average School Attendance Per Year charged the UCLA-EMT Evaluation Team with tracking the Mental Health Services Act’s For all Santa Cruz County mental health consumers, the number of all mental health consumers served and among
UEI College – SANTA CRUZ CAMPUS Program: Paramedic Length …
BPPE Performance Fact Sheet . UEI College – SANTA CRUZ CAMPUS . Program: Emergency Medical Technician Length: 10 weeks . Calendar year Students
UC Santa Cruz WFR-recert PCI
Please bring a photocopy of your current EMT card(s) with you to your course. Santa Cruz Youth Hostel (831) 423-8304 (8 – 10 Am) WFR courses are held during school breaks and our facilities are open for limited hours if at all.
Phlebotomy Class Santa Cruz | Phlebotomy Certification Classes
Santa Cruz County CTE Program Of Study – High School To … Santa Cruz County CTE Program of Study – High School to College/Technical Training to Career Students completing this class prepares the high Phlebotomy Technician Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) …
Schools – Santa Cruz City Schools
Santa Cruz City Schools provides this information to ensure that students, family, staff and community members have access to information that can be utilized to navigate the internet safely.
Santa Cruz County Outdoor Science School
Welcome! Welcome to Santa Cruz County Outdoor Science School, a school without walls or desks, sponsored by the Santa Cruz County Office of Education.
University Of California, Santa Cruz – Official Site
Born tinkerers, these two 'old-school' machinists take rough sketches and turn them into functioning works of art for UCSC scientists. UC Santa Cruz, 1156 High Street, Santa Cruz, Ca 95064 ©2012 Regents of the University of California.
The Santa Cruz County Regional Occupational Program 5 high school credits per semester are awarded for the successful completion of each five-hour weekly class. (EMT Services) Floral Design (Soquel) Graphic Arts Technology (Harbor)
UEI COLLEGE SANTA CRUZ EMERGENCY TRAINING
Thank you for your interest in the Paramedic Training Program at UEI College in Santa Cruz, Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic and is based on the National Standard Curriculum. EMT School _____ City
Santa Cruz EMS System? – EMTLife.com – The #1 Online Forum …
Santa Cruz EMS system? EMS Talk EMTLife.com – The Training: EMT-Paramedic. Im almost positive that they are. 04-06-2010 Paramedic School: 281mustang: Education and Training: 6: 04-26-2009 01:06 PM: EMS system in the US: Foxbat: