It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
FAMILY INDEPENDENCE ADMINISTRATION Matthew Brune, Executive …
Training (FSET) Venture II Enrollment and Consent Form (FIA-1063). • Emergency Medical Technician • Customer service • Nursing assistant New York, NY 10005 9 Dekalb Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11201 (212) 785-3340
TABLE OF CONTENTS – SUNY Downstate Medical Center
The VA Hospital at Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn, New York serves as a University Hospital for SUNY Downstate University. Levels of EMT training and skills; fire, police, MD, administrators. 2. Equipment and vehicles. 3. Local, state, and federal regulations. 4.
CONFERENCE CO CHAIRS Marvin L. Birnbaum, MD, PhD, Immediate …
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge Brooklyn, NY FEATURING SESSIONS ON: including EMT, Paramedics and HAZMAT Crews •Disaster Relief Organizations for Training and Exercises, New York City Office of Emergency Management, Brooklyn, NY
New York State Area Health Education Center (AHEC) System
Progress Report to the New York State Department of Health. Status of Brooklyn Hospital, Metropolitan Staten Island Area Health Education Center, Mt. Hope Once the student’s skill is determined they have 12 months to complete any skill gap training necessary. Central New York
Brooklyn, NY 11238 718.230.2177 www.brooklynpubliclibrary.org Finding government Jobs paramedic and emergency medical technician (EMT). Health and Hospitals Corporation (HHC) training and forms, and to review the department’s application