It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
- Fitness & Nutrition
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
FAMILY INDEPENDENCE ADMINISTRATION Matthew Brune, Executive …
Training (FSET) Venture II Enrollment and Consent Form (FIA-1063). • Emergency Medical Technician • Customer service • Nursing assistant New York, NY 10005 9 Dekalb Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11201 (212) 785-3340
TABLE OF CONTENTS – SUNY Downstate Medical Center
The VA Hospital at Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn, New York serves as a University Hospital for SUNY Downstate University. Levels of EMT training and skills; fire, police, MD, administrators. 2. Equipment and vehicles. 3. Local, state, and federal regulations. 4.
CONFERENCE CO CHAIRS Marvin L. Birnbaum, MD, PhD, Immediate …
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge Brooklyn, NY FEATURING SESSIONS ON: including EMT, Paramedics and HAZMAT Crews •Disaster Relief Organizations for Training and Exercises, New York City Office of Emergency Management, Brooklyn, NY
New York State Area Health Education Center (AHEC) System
Progress Report to the New York State Department of Health. Status of Brooklyn Hospital, Metropolitan Staten Island Area Health Education Center, Mt. Hope Once the student’s skill is determined they have 12 months to complete any skill gap training necessary. Central New York
Brooklyn, NY 11238 718.230.2177 www.brooklynpubliclibrary.org Finding government Jobs paramedic and emergency medical technician (EMT). Health and Hospitals Corporation (HHC) training and forms, and to review the department’s application