It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
FAMILY INDEPENDENCE ADMINISTRATION Matthew Brune, Executive …
Training (FSET) Venture II Enrollment and Consent Form (FIA-1063). • Emergency Medical Technician • Customer service • Nursing assistant New York, NY 10005 9 Dekalb Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11201 (212) 785-3340
TABLE OF CONTENTS – SUNY Downstate Medical Center
The VA Hospital at Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn, New York serves as a University Hospital for SUNY Downstate University. Levels of EMT training and skills; fire, police, MD, administrators. 2. Equipment and vehicles. 3. Local, state, and federal regulations. 4.
CONFERENCE CO CHAIRS Marvin L. Birnbaum, MD, PhD, Immediate …
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge Brooklyn, NY FEATURING SESSIONS ON: including EMT, Paramedics and HAZMAT Crews •Disaster Relief Organizations for Training and Exercises, New York City Office of Emergency Management, Brooklyn, NY
New York State Area Health Education Center (AHEC) System
Progress Report to the New York State Department of Health. Status of Brooklyn Hospital, Metropolitan Staten Island Area Health Education Center, Mt. Hope Once the student’s skill is determined they have 12 months to complete any skill gap training necessary. Central New York
Brooklyn, NY 11238 718.230.2177 www.brooklynpubliclibrary.org Finding government Jobs paramedic and emergency medical technician (EMT). Health and Hospitals Corporation (HHC) training and forms, and to review the department’s application