It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts Department Of Public Health …
training card to work on an ambulance, • You have listed the incorrect EMT number on the roster; • The course was not approved for credit by OEMS. or other listing of course content and length. You must also include documentation of successful course completion. Rules regarding Special
MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY HEALTH
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN EDUCATION PROGRAM INITIAL and REFRESHER C. Provide clinical training in a hospital and basic or advanced life support agency. II. Course Length and Organization
September 28, 2011 TO: EMS Training Entities Medical …
course. These transition courses must be completed by March 31, Missouri for EMT-Basic, Intermediates, and Paramedics. 1. Introduction to the National Scope of Practice 1 hour in length 2. The
Accelerated EMT-Paramedic Program
The Accelerated EMT-Paramedic Program at DMI provides training and instruction to develop EMT Paramedics rental cars, and meals for the length of the course. For more information contact: Angelina Leve at (253) 238-6343 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Author: MAD4ART Created Date:
The Paramedic Provides The Pre-hospital The Emergency Medical …
EMT Paramedic course and National the training agency in order to exempt the A & P portion of the course. Only EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN _____ You Can Go . Anywhere . PARAMEDIC . From Here. Author: MLaney Created Date: 1/13
USING THESE SKILLS SHEETS – Fast Response
Your EMT refresher with us. This course is designed to renew, refresh and update the EMT-Basic with the knowledge and skills to renew one certification as an Emergency Medical Technician skills performance in the EMT-I basic training, refresher (recertification)