It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- Fitness & Nutrition
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts Department Of Public Health …
training card to work on an ambulance, • You have listed the incorrect EMT number on the roster; • The course was not approved for credit by OEMS. or other listing of course content and length. You must also include documentation of successful course completion. Rules regarding Special
MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY HEALTH
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN EDUCATION PROGRAM INITIAL and REFRESHER C. Provide clinical training in a hospital and basic or advanced life support agency. II. Course Length and Organization
September 28, 2011 TO: EMS Training Entities Medical …
course. These transition courses must be completed by March 31, Missouri for EMT-Basic, Intermediates, and Paramedics. 1. Introduction to the National Scope of Practice 1 hour in length 2. The
Accelerated EMT-Paramedic Program
The Accelerated EMT-Paramedic Program at DMI provides training and instruction to develop EMT Paramedics rental cars, and meals for the length of the course. For more information contact: Angelina Leve at (253) 238-6343 or email@example.com . Author: MAD4ART Created Date:
The Paramedic Provides The Pre-hospital The Emergency Medical …
EMT Paramedic course and National the training agency in order to exempt the A & P portion of the course. Only EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN _____ You Can Go . Anywhere . PARAMEDIC . From Here. Author: MLaney Created Date: 1/13
USING THESE SKILLS SHEETS – Fast Response
Your EMT refresher with us. This course is designed to renew, refresh and update the EMT-Basic with the knowledge and skills to renew one certification as an Emergency Medical Technician skills performance in the EMT-I basic training, refresher (recertification)