It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
- Fitness & Nutrition
2011 Annual Report
Proudly Printed by Mallard Printing, Fall River, MA . 1 ANNUAL REPORT of the Town Offices of FAIRHAVEN, MASSACHUSETTS For the Year 2011. 2 TOWN OF FAIRHAVEN EMT Training – 1 Pre-Schools – 6 Banks – 8 Principal Industries Ship Building Fishing Industry
LEO J. DeBOBES, MA, CSP, CHCM, CPEA, CHEP, CSC, EMT …
Leo j. debobes, ma, csp, chcm, cpea, chep, csc, emt curriculum vitae fall 1992 interim director west campus physical plant oct 1974- firefighter/emergency medical technician mar 1977 bethpage (ny) fire department
One such DLC is located in Fall River, MA. where men in training to preach are in classes daily with teachers teaching at Sunset in Lubbock,, TX. We will continue in the North East (especially in New England) and branch out from there as
RIVER FALLS EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
River Falls Area Ambulance First Responder Probationary Booklet You will be assigned a Field Training Evaluator (FTE) to help guide you through the program. and understand how to obtain a sample. (EMT– Level only) 4.
COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS
Fall River, MA 02722 . Retained Firefighters’ Attorney: John M. Becker, Esq. Firefighter Correia became a part-time EMT in the EMS Division of the FRFD in 2003. On July 26, call for different training and accredidations, and perform different
Bristol County Medical Reserve Corps – City Of New Bedford …
Bristol-Norfolk Area Greater Fall River Area DDS, EMT, Electrician, Plumber, etc.) Licenses State License/Certification# Expiration Date 2. Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor that TRAINING CERTIFICATES (CPR, First Aid, CERT, Disaster Training, ICS-100,
LEO J. DeBOBES, MA, CSP, CHCM, CPEA, CHEP, CHSP, CSC, EMT …
Leo j. debobes, ma, csp, chcm, cpea, chep, chsp, csc, emt curriculum vitae fall 1992 interim director oct 1974- firefighter/emergency medical technician mar 1977 bethpage (ny) fire department consulting experience
Patriot’Training’/’Lincoln’Sudbury’High’School’ EMT’Program’ Fall’’2012 ’http://www.state.ma.us/dph/oems/! 95-100= A 90-94= A- 87-89= B+ 84-86= B 80-83= B- 77-79= C+ 74-76= C 70-73= C- <70= F . ACKNOWLEDGMENT
SUFFOLK, Ss. CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION One Ashburton Place …
Fall River, MA 02722 investigations or remedial training. I have concluded that I no longer have confidence in your judgment of Fall River Fire Department / EMT-Intermediate. William Travers´ (Attachment C, City¶s Motion to Dismiss)