It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Within 6 months of graduation, over 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study.
- Offers an $18k College Completer Scholarship for transferring students who meet requirements.
- All professors hold advanced degrees, many with MBAs and PhDs.
- Classes start every 8 weeks, and curriculum is updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC/NCA).
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln College of Technology. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus
2011 Annual Report
Proudly Printed by Mallard Printing, Fall River, MA . 1 ANNUAL REPORT of the Town Offices of FAIRHAVEN, MASSACHUSETTS For the Year 2011. 2 TOWN OF FAIRHAVEN EMT Training – 1 Pre-Schools – 6 Banks – 8 Principal Industries Ship Building Fishing Industry
LEO J. DeBOBES, MA, CSP, CHCM, CPEA, CHEP, CSC, EMT …
Leo j. debobes, ma, csp, chcm, cpea, chep, csc, emt curriculum vitae fall 1992 interim director west campus physical plant oct 1974- firefighter/emergency medical technician mar 1977 bethpage (ny) fire department
One such DLC is located in Fall River, MA. where men in training to preach are in classes daily with teachers teaching at Sunset in Lubbock,, TX. We will continue in the North East (especially in New England) and branch out from there as
RIVER FALLS EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
River Falls Area Ambulance First Responder Probationary Booklet You will be assigned a Field Training Evaluator (FTE) to help guide you through the program. and understand how to obtain a sample. (EMT- Level only) 4.
COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS
Fall River, MA 02722 . Retained Firefighters’ Attorney: John M. Becker, Esq. Firefighter Correia became a part-time EMT in the EMS Division of the FRFD in 2003. On July 26, call for different training and accredidations, and perform different
Bristol County Medical Reserve Corps – City Of New Bedford …
Bristol-Norfolk Area Greater Fall River Area DDS, EMT, Electrician, Plumber, etc.) Licenses State License/Certification# Expiration Date 2. Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor that TRAINING CERTIFICATES (CPR, First Aid, CERT, Disaster Training, ICS-100,
LEO J. DeBOBES, MA, CSP, CHCM, CPEA, CHEP, CHSP, CSC, EMT …
Leo j. debobes, ma, csp, chcm, cpea, chep, chsp, csc, emt curriculum vitae fall 1992 interim director oct 1974- firefighter/emergency medical technician mar 1977 bethpage (ny) fire department consulting experience
Patriot’Training’/’Lincoln’Sudbury’High’School’ EMT’Program’ Fall’’2012 ’http://www.state.ma.us/dph/oems/! 95-100= A 90-94= A- 87-89= B+ 84-86= B 80-83= B- 77-79= C+ 74-76= C 70-73= C- <70= F . ACKNOWLEDGMENT
SUFFOLK, Ss. CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION One Ashburton Place …
Fall River, MA 02722 investigations or remedial training. I have concluded that I no longer have confidence in your judgment of Fall River Fire Department / EMT-Intermediate. William Travers´ (Attachment C, City¶s Motion to Dismiss)