It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic - Associate
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- Family Nurse Practitioner Graduate Certificate
- And more...
2011 Annual Report
Proudly Printed by Mallard Printing, Fall River, MA . 1 ANNUAL REPORT of the Town Offices of FAIRHAVEN, MASSACHUSETTS For the Year 2011. 2 TOWN OF FAIRHAVEN EMT Training – 1 Pre-Schools – 6 Banks – 8 Principal Industries Ship Building Fishing Industry
LEO J. DeBOBES, MA, CSP, CHCM, CPEA, CHEP, CSC, EMT …
Leo j. debobes, ma, csp, chcm, cpea, chep, csc, emt curriculum vitae fall 1992 interim director west campus physical plant oct 1974- firefighter/emergency medical technician mar 1977 bethpage (ny) fire department
One such DLC is located in Fall River, MA. where men in training to preach are in classes daily with teachers teaching at Sunset in Lubbock,, TX. We will continue in the North East (especially in New England) and branch out from there as
RIVER FALLS EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
River Falls Area Ambulance First Responder Probationary Booklet You will be assigned a Field Training Evaluator (FTE) to help guide you through the program. and understand how to obtain a sample. (EMT– Level only) 4.
COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS
Fall River, MA 02722 . Retained Firefighters’ Attorney: John M. Becker, Esq. Firefighter Correia became a part-time EMT in the EMS Division of the FRFD in 2003. On July 26, call for different training and accredidations, and perform different
Bristol County Medical Reserve Corps – City Of New Bedford …
Bristol-Norfolk Area Greater Fall River Area DDS, EMT, Electrician, Plumber, etc.) Licenses State License/Certification# Expiration Date 2. Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor that TRAINING CERTIFICATES (CPR, First Aid, CERT, Disaster Training, ICS-100,
LEO J. DeBOBES, MA, CSP, CHCM, CPEA, CHEP, CHSP, CSC, EMT …
Leo j. debobes, ma, csp, chcm, cpea, chep, chsp, csc, emt curriculum vitae fall 1992 interim director oct 1974- firefighter/emergency medical technician mar 1977 bethpage (ny) fire department consulting experience
Patriot’Training’/’Lincoln’Sudbury’High’School’ EMT’Program’ Fall’’2012 ’http://www.state.ma.us/dph/oems/! 95-100= A 90-94= A- 87-89= B+ 84-86= B 80-83= B- 77-79= C+ 74-76= C 70-73= C- <70= F . ACKNOWLEDGMENT
SUFFOLK, Ss. CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION One Ashburton Place …
Fall River, MA 02722 investigations or remedial training. I have concluded that I no longer have confidence in your judgment of Fall River Fire Department / EMT-Intermediate. William Travers´ (Attachment C, City¶s Motion to Dismiss)