It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
APPROVAL OF MINUTES: CORRESPONDENCE – FISCAL OFFICER
Mountainside Farms Subdivision Phase 2. 3. TRAINING Last week, I went to the Local Government Officials’ Conference—2 days of training. To Senior Status, effective 3-23-08 – Firefighter/EMT Shawn Rodeheaver.
LifeFlight crew plucks man from mountainside (EMT) course in his adopted state of Washington and had made just a half- critical care training to hospital physi-cians, physician extenders, RNs, EMTs and other emergency medical person-
NEW COLLEGE OF GENERAL
Director, Cyber Crime Training Lab. 201-692- 6524 (Voice) 201-692-6529 (Fax) Hackensack Bergen Holy Name Hospital G, U. 30 Prospect Avenue. Teaneck , NJ- 07601. Police Officer/EMT, Raritan Township Police Department
Piedmont Mountainside Hospital Inc Lexington Precision Corp Imery'S Richardson Road Training Center (Satellite campus of Georgia Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic) 50 72 35 44.0 -51.4
NEW COLLEGE OF GENERAL
Director, Cyber Crime Training Lab. 201-692- 6524 (Voice) 201-692-6529 (Fax) Mountainside Hospital. 1 Bay Avenue . Montclair, NJ 07042. 973-429-6000 Montclair Passaic Police Officer/EMT, Raritan Township Police Department
ADVANCED WILDERNESS LIFE SUPPORT® COURSE GRAND SUMMIT LODGE …
Mountain Aid Training Intl. Doug Gregorie, MD Massachusetts General Hospital Located mountainside at Bear Peak, our hotel offers 143 rooms in a variety of options to fit your B Nurse/PA/EMT/Paramedic $395 C Medical resident or student $395 D Other (BWLS)
Open Houses, Job Fairs, Recruitments, Apply-in-person …all …
Operation of the American Heart Association CPR Training Center. NJ Paramedic or NJ RN/EMT with a minimum of CHILDREN‟S SPECIALIZED HOSPITAL – full-time and part-time career opportunities in Mountainside, Fanwood, Roselle
NJ TRANSIT POLICE OFFICERS – The NJ Transit Police Department …
COOK – at Children’s Specialized Hospital in Mountainside. Dietary, PT (32 hrs/wk), receive paid training; receive reimbursement for authorization mileage EMT – FT / PT. Good Pay! Benefits for F/T. Immediate openings. Certification
Emergency vehicle headed to a hospital. The EMT attending to me in the vehicle knew I was a veteran and asked if I preferred to be taken to Increase the quality and hours devoted to annual training, For anyone who has attended “Miracles on a Mountainside” and observed our first