It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic - Associate
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Founded in 1886, National College and American National University (ANU) are dedicated to the training and education of men and women for a full life and a successful career in a number of fields in business, information technology, and health care. National College and ANU offer more than 45 academic programs including numerous masters’, bachelors’, and associate degree programs, short-term diploma programs, English as a Second Language, and corporate training.
- Medical Assisting - Associate
APPROVAL OF MINUTES: CORRESPONDENCE – FISCAL OFFICER
Mountainside Farms Subdivision Phase 2. 3. TRAINING Last week, I went to the Local Government Officials’ Conference—2 days of training. To Senior Status, effective 3-23-08 – Firefighter/EMT Shawn Rodeheaver.
LifeFlight crew plucks man from mountainside (EMT) course in his adopted state of Washington and had made just a half- critical care training to hospital physi-cians, physician extenders, RNs, EMTs and other emergency medical person-
NEW COLLEGE OF GENERAL
Director, Cyber Crime Training Lab. 201-692- 6524 (Voice) 201-692-6529 (Fax) Hackensack Bergen Holy Name Hospital G, U. 30 Prospect Avenue. Teaneck , NJ- 07601. Police Officer/EMT, Raritan Township Police Department
Piedmont Mountainside Hospital Inc Lexington Precision Corp Imery'S Richardson Road Training Center (Satellite campus of Georgia Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic) 50 72 35 44.0 -51.4
NEW COLLEGE OF GENERAL
Director, Cyber Crime Training Lab. 201-692- 6524 (Voice) 201-692-6529 (Fax) Mountainside Hospital. 1 Bay Avenue . Montclair, NJ 07042. 973-429-6000 Montclair Passaic Police Officer/EMT, Raritan Township Police Department
ADVANCED WILDERNESS LIFE SUPPORT® COURSE GRAND SUMMIT LODGE …
Mountain Aid Training Intl. Doug Gregorie, MD Massachusetts General Hospital Located mountainside at Bear Peak, our hotel offers 143 rooms in a variety of options to fit your B Nurse/PA/EMT/Paramedic $395 C Medical resident or student $395 D Other (BWLS)
Open Houses, Job Fairs, Recruitments, Apply-in-person …all …
Operation of the American Heart Association CPR Training Center. NJ Paramedic or NJ RN/EMT with a minimum of CHILDREN‟S SPECIALIZED HOSPITAL – full-time and part-time career opportunities in Mountainside, Fanwood, Roselle
NJ TRANSIT POLICE OFFICERS – The NJ Transit Police Department …
COOK – at Children’s Specialized Hospital in Mountainside. Dietary, PT (32 hrs/wk), receive paid training; receive reimbursement for authorization mileage EMT – FT / PT. Good Pay! Benefits for F/T. Immediate openings. Certification
Emergency vehicle headed to a hospital. The EMT attending to me in the vehicle knew I was a veteran and asked if I preferred to be taken to Increase the quality and hours devoted to annual training, For anyone who has attended “Miracles on a Mountainside” and observed our first