It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- EMT and Paramedic
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Services
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years.
- Associate in Science Degree in Paramedic Technology
Santa Clara County EMS System Data Assessment Project
CA Emergency Medical Services Santa Clara County EMS System Data total BLS calls, total # EMT, Paramedics & CCT. Primary responsibility in the County is for ALS transports and CCT they plan to control and govern through on-site training. Documentation . 5
SJC IA-Credentials Thru IIB-SysDes V04 Pg. 41-44 Swap Out
Northern California Training Institute PMI Acquisition Corp. Sonoma Life Support Vanguard Ambulance Services 911 Emergency Services Prior Business Names 911 integral to the training of Paramedic, EMT, and dispatch staff employed by AMR
Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District
Roger Mitchell provided copies of the newsletter from the Northern California Regional Single Role EMT and Single Role Paramedic California Fire & Rescue Training Authority—(Kelly) Next Meeting: September 12, 2012
Saskatchewan EMS Development Project – Health – Government Of …
Northern areas, but is largely earmarked for setting up integrated EMS delivery arrangements. training. Emergency Medical Technician–Paramedic: The EMT-P is able to deliver all basic and advanced life support services.
Stephen C. Prziborowski – Home – Code 3 Fire Training & Education
– Emergency Medical Technician CA 12/01 132 hours of coursework in Supervision and Management Firefighter I and II Curriculum Development Committee member 8/00 California State Fire • Northern California Training Officers Association (NCTOA)