It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Fitness & Nutrition
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
Santa Clara County EMS System Data Assessment Project
CA Emergency Medical Services Santa Clara County EMS System Data total BLS calls, total # EMT, Paramedics & CCT. Primary responsibility in the County is for ALS transports and CCT they plan to control and govern through on-site training. Documentation . 5
SJC IA-Credentials Thru IIB-SysDes V04 Pg. 41-44 Swap Out
Northern California Training Institute PMI Acquisition Corp. Sonoma Life Support Vanguard Ambulance Services 911 Emergency Services Prior Business Names 911 integral to the training of Paramedic, EMT, and dispatch staff employed by AMR
Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District
Roger Mitchell provided copies of the newsletter from the Northern California Regional Single Role EMT and Single Role Paramedic California Fire & Rescue Training Authority—(Kelly) Next Meeting: September 12, 2012
Saskatchewan EMS Development Project – Health – Government Of …
Northern areas, but is largely earmarked for setting up integrated EMS delivery arrangements. training. Emergency Medical Technician–Paramedic: The EMT-P is able to deliver all basic and advanced life support services.
Stephen C. Prziborowski – Home – Code 3 Fire Training & Education
– Emergency Medical Technician CA 12/01 132 hours of coursework in Supervision and Management Firefighter I and II Curriculum Development Committee member 8/00 California State Fire • Northern California Training Officers Association (NCTOA)