It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers. Our goal is to provide a quality education and assure that every student graduates with a strong academic and practical foundation directly reflecting ABC's mission to help animals. To accomplish this, we've spent years developing and perfecting an affordable and unique hybrid vocational training program which includes both on-site and online training. Our programs include veterinary assistant, dog trainer, cat trainer, and pet groomer.
- Ready to Start Your Career? Get More Info From Fortis Today.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
El Camino College
EMT license or National Registry Card. You will need to submit a Miramar College (San Diego) WHAT IS THE SELECTION PROCEDURE? 1. Students will be selected by a lottery draw and put in the full-time El Camino College Fire Training Center (310) 419-4403 Deborah Cendrowski Zavala
Culminating Activity – Professional Portfolio
Design culturally sensitive programs and systems of care and services that meet the needs of diverse and vulnerable provide medical direction to paramedics and EMT-Bs in accordance with San Diego County Past education and training has provided the foundation from which I
Regional Allied Health & Science Initiative (RAHSI) Industry …
EMT or fire fighter. objectives, education and training requirements, relevant terminology and abbreviations, • San Diego Border Area Health Education Center (AHEC) – Serving Sweetwater Union High School District (primarily)
CME/Conference Management Calendar – Cancer Treatment And …
Implications for Training, Practice and Policy for Experimental Biology (FASEB) March 2, 2110: EMT and Cancer Progression and Treatment, Arlington, VA March 7-10, 2010: 2nd AACR Advances in Cancer Research from April 21-15, 2011 – San Diego, CA NCCN Annual Conferences March 10-14, 2010
Industries With A Statewide Need 2009/10 –American Recovery …
San Diego . $919,955: Foothill Employment and Training Consortium . Angeles : $600,000. experience for challenging certified training programs and jobs in industries that require beginning to advance IT skill sets. EMT-1/Basic certification is required to work for an ambulance service or
CALIFORNIA TRAINING BENEFITS PROGRAM
The California Training Benefit (CTB) program allows eligible California Unemployment Insurance (UI) claimants, who lack competitive job skills to compete
Emergency Medical Services for Children Programs 1996. Rhode Island Hospital. “Introductory Anatomy,” Brown University Summer EMT training program, Poster Presentation. AAOS Annual Meeting, San Diego CA, February 2011. Born CT, Bosse MJ, Hayda R, Monchik KO, Pollak AN: Essentials