It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Pursue your degree at Southern New Hampshire University and see yourself succeed.
- Dedicated team of advisors. Over 200 online programs. And one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- IMBA - Healthcare Management
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Informatics
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Grand Canyon University - Where a Quality Education and Faith Coexist
- Recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- We support students through their academic and spiritual journey.
- GCU offers the convenience of online, on-campus, or evening programs.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- Veterinary Assistant
Miller- Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
Miller- Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assisting Online
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
El Camino College
EMT license or National Registry Card. You will need to submit a Miramar College (San Diego) WHAT IS THE SELECTION PROCEDURE? 1. Students will be selected by a lottery draw and put in the full-time El Camino College Fire Training Center (310) 419-4403 Deborah Cendrowski Zavala
Culminating Activity – Professional Portfolio
Design culturally sensitive programs and systems of care and services that meet the needs of diverse and vulnerable provide medical direction to paramedics and EMT-Bs in accordance with San Diego County Past education and training has provided the foundation from which I
Regional Allied Health & Science Initiative (RAHSI) Industry …
EMT or fire fighter. objectives, education and training requirements, relevant terminology and abbreviations, • San Diego Border Area Health Education Center (AHEC) – Serving Sweetwater Union High School District (primarily)
CME/Conference Management Calendar – Cancer Treatment And …
Implications for Training, Practice and Policy for Experimental Biology (FASEB) March 2, 2110: EMT and Cancer Progression and Treatment, Arlington, VA March 7-10, 2010: 2nd AACR Advances in Cancer Research from April 21-15, 2011 – San Diego, CA NCCN Annual Conferences March 10-14, 2010
Industries With A Statewide Need 2009/10 –American Recovery …
San Diego . $919,955: Foothill Employment and Training Consortium . Angeles : $600,000. experience for challenging certified training programs and jobs in industries that require beginning to advance IT skill sets. EMT-1/Basic certification is required to work for an ambulance service or
CALIFORNIA TRAINING BENEFITS PROGRAM
The California Training Benefit (CTB) program allows eligible California Unemployment Insurance (UI) claimants, who lack competitive job skills to compete
Emergency Medical Services for Children Programs 1996. Rhode Island Hospital. “Introductory Anatomy,” Brown University Summer EMT training program, Poster Presentation. AAOS Annual Meeting, San Diego CA, February 2011. Born CT, Bosse MJ, Hayda R, Monchik KO, Pollak AN: Essentials