It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic - Associate
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Founded in 1886, National College and American National University (ANU) are dedicated to the training and education of men and women for a full life and a successful career in a number of fields in business, information technology, and health care. National College and ANU offer more than 45 academic programs including numerous masters’, bachelors’, and associate degree programs, short-term diploma programs, English as a Second Language, and corporate training.
- Medical Assisting - Associate
El Camino College
EMT license or National Registry Card. You will need to submit a Miramar College (San Diego) WHAT IS THE SELECTION PROCEDURE? 1. Students will be selected by a lottery draw and put in the full-time El Camino College Fire Training Center (310) 419-4403 Deborah Cendrowski Zavala
Culminating Activity – Professional Portfolio
Design culturally sensitive programs and systems of care and services that meet the needs of diverse and vulnerable provide medical direction to paramedics and EMT-Bs in accordance with San Diego County Past education and training has provided the foundation from which I
Regional Allied Health & Science Initiative (RAHSI) Industry …
EMT or fire fighter. objectives, education and training requirements, relevant terminology and abbreviations, • San Diego Border Area Health Education Center (AHEC) – Serving Sweetwater Union High School District (primarily)
CME/Conference Management Calendar – Cancer Treatment And …
Implications for Training, Practice and Policy for Experimental Biology (FASEB) March 2, 2110: EMT and Cancer Progression and Treatment, Arlington, VA March 7-10, 2010: 2nd AACR Advances in Cancer Research from April 21-15, 2011 – San Diego, CA NCCN Annual Conferences March 10-14, 2010
Industries With A Statewide Need 2009/10 –American Recovery …
San Diego . $919,955: Foothill Employment and Training Consortium . Angeles : $600,000. experience for challenging certified training programs and jobs in industries that require beginning to advance IT skill sets. EMT-1/Basic certification is required to work for an ambulance service or
CALIFORNIA TRAINING BENEFITS PROGRAM
The California Training Benefit (CTB) program allows eligible California Unemployment Insurance (UI) claimants, who lack competitive job skills to compete
Emergency Medical Services for Children Programs 1996. Rhode Island Hospital. “Introductory Anatomy,” Brown University Summer EMT training program, Poster Presentation. AAOS Annual Meeting, San Diego CA, February 2011. Born CT, Bosse MJ, Hayda R, Monchik KO, Pollak AN: Essentials