It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Fitness & Nutrition
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
El Camino College
EMT license or National Registry Card. You will need to submit a Miramar College (San Diego) WHAT IS THE SELECTION PROCEDURE? 1. Students will be selected by a lottery draw and put in the full-time El Camino College Fire Training Center (310) 419-4403 Deborah Cendrowski Zavala
Culminating Activity – Professional Portfolio
Design culturally sensitive programs and systems of care and services that meet the needs of diverse and vulnerable provide medical direction to paramedics and EMT-Bs in accordance with San Diego County Past education and training has provided the foundation from which I
Regional Allied Health & Science Initiative (RAHSI) Industry …
EMT or fire fighter. objectives, education and training requirements, relevant terminology and abbreviations, • San Diego Border Area Health Education Center (AHEC) – Serving Sweetwater Union High School District (primarily)
CME/Conference Management Calendar – Cancer Treatment And …
Implications for Training, Practice and Policy for Experimental Biology (FASEB) March 2, 2110: EMT and Cancer Progression and Treatment, Arlington, VA March 7-10, 2010: 2nd AACR Advances in Cancer Research from April 21-15, 2011 – San Diego, CA NCCN Annual Conferences March 10-14, 2010
Industries With A Statewide Need 2009/10 –American Recovery …
San Diego . $919,955: Foothill Employment and Training Consortium . Angeles : $600,000. experience for challenging certified training programs and jobs in industries that require beginning to advance IT skill sets. EMT-1/Basic certification is required to work for an ambulance service or
CALIFORNIA TRAINING BENEFITS PROGRAM
The California Training Benefit (CTB) program allows eligible California Unemployment Insurance (UI) claimants, who lack competitive job skills to compete
Emergency Medical Services for Children Programs 1996. Rhode Island Hospital. “Introductory Anatomy,” Brown University Summer EMT training program, Poster Presentation. AAOS Annual Meeting, San Diego CA, February 2011. Born CT, Bosse MJ, Hayda R, Monchik KO, Pollak AN: Essentials