It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
El Camino College
EMT license or National Registry Card. You will need to submit a Miramar College (San Diego) WHAT IS THE SELECTION PROCEDURE? 1. Students will be selected by a lottery draw and put in the full-time El Camino College Fire Training Center (310) 419-4403 Deborah Cendrowski Zavala
Culminating Activity – Professional Portfolio
Design culturally sensitive programs and systems of care and services that meet the needs of diverse and vulnerable provide medical direction to paramedics and EMT-Bs in accordance with San Diego County Past education and training has provided the foundation from which I
Regional Allied Health & Science Initiative (RAHSI) Industry …
EMT or fire fighter. objectives, education and training requirements, relevant terminology and abbreviations, • San Diego Border Area Health Education Center (AHEC) – Serving Sweetwater Union High School District (primarily)
CME/Conference Management Calendar – Cancer Treatment And …
Implications for Training, Practice and Policy for Experimental Biology (FASEB) March 2, 2110: EMT and Cancer Progression and Treatment, Arlington, VA March 7-10, 2010: 2nd AACR Advances in Cancer Research from April 21-15, 2011 – San Diego, CA NCCN Annual Conferences March 10-14, 2010
Industries With A Statewide Need 2009/10 –American Recovery …
San Diego . $919,955: Foothill Employment and Training Consortium . Angeles : $600,000. experience for challenging certified training programs and jobs in industries that require beginning to advance IT skill sets. EMT-1/Basic certification is required to work for an ambulance service or
CALIFORNIA TRAINING BENEFITS PROGRAM
The California Training Benefit (CTB) program allows eligible California Unemployment Insurance (UI) claimants, who lack competitive job skills to compete
Emergency Medical Services for Children Programs 1996. Rhode Island Hospital. “Introductory Anatomy,” Brown University Summer EMT training program, Poster Presentation. AAOS Annual Meeting, San Diego CA, February 2011. Born CT, Bosse MJ, Hayda R, Monchik KO, Pollak AN: Essentials