It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Fitness & Nutrition
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
THE FLANDERS NORTHAMPTON VOLUNTEER AMBULANCE COMPANY, INC …
Qualifications: New Y ork State Certified EMT for at least one year, EMT Defibrillation training, participation in continuing education and in -service County of Suffolk, State of New York as the Directors may from time to time determine.
All Special Interest Classes Are Offered At The Pruden Center …
SPANISH FOR PUBLIC SAFETY PERSONNEL – Police Officers, EMT’s and party testing by a DMV proctor and referrals for on-the-road training will be provided. 7/19 – 8/9 T/W/TH 5:00 Suffolk, VA 23434 JJoin a oin a
“FOCUS ON THE COMMUNITY” INSIDE THIS ISSUE: Fire …
VA. and grew up in the Cavalier Manor sub-division. EMT-E portion of training and will be in the Fire Academy recruits in the class with 4 members from Portsmouth, 8 members from Suffolk, and one Navy Regional Recruit. Lt. Evasco (PFD) is the Officer in Charge and Lt. Ratliff (SFD) is
PHTLS Regional And State Coordinators REGION 1: Alabama …
Suffolk County Tom Lateulere, Chief of Education and Training, SCEMS (O) 631.853.4407 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Douglas Sandbrook Richmond, VA 23228-4110 (O)804.365.8685 x111 email: email@example.com West Virginia PHTLS Coordinator:
Regional Medical Protocols
GW Willman, NREMT-P Nansmond-Suffolk Vol. Rescue Squad : The Tidewater Emergency Medical Services Council, Inc Operational Medical Directors Stewart W. Martin, Chair Paul Holota : EMT-Bs may use patient’s Epi-Pen and MDI only
PORTSMOUTH FIRE, RESCUE & EMERGENCY SERVICES THE HEAT
Upcoming Training September 17 & 18 National Fire Academy VA He has been an EMT since 1993 and a paramedic since 1997. His career includes serving as a paramedic (Portsmouth) and Lt. L.A. Ratliff (Suffolk) graduated on July 8th at the Scottish Rite Temple on Cedar Lane here in
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Athletic Training Emily Evans, MS, ATC, EMT, CMT Sean Terry, CMT Salon C Manual Therapy for the Lumbo-Pelvic Region Chris Pediatrics Suffolk VA Ken Horner, LPTA Chippenham Willis Johnston Sports Medicine Richmond VA Kate Jackson, MS, ATC University of Virginia
THE IAFC’ EMS S HAT
Of the Suffolk County (N.Y.) Department of Fire, County (Va.) Fire & Rescue Department, co-authored that report, which came out in December. gency Operations and Training Exercises. “It’s in the ﬁnal draft, and Masimo is pay-