It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
THE FLANDERS NORTHAMPTON VOLUNTEER AMBULANCE COMPANY, INC …
Qualifications: New Y ork State Certified EMT for at least one year, EMT Defibrillation training, participation in continuing education and in -service County of Suffolk, State of New York as the Directors may from time to time determine.
All Special Interest Classes Are Offered At The Pruden Center …
SPANISH FOR PUBLIC SAFETY PERSONNEL – Police Officers, EMT’s and party testing by a DMV proctor and referrals for on-the-road training will be provided. 7/19 – 8/9 T/W/TH 5:00 Suffolk, VA 23434 JJoin a oin a
“FOCUS ON THE COMMUNITY” INSIDE THIS ISSUE: Fire …
VA. and grew up in the Cavalier Manor sub-division. EMT-E portion of training and will be in the Fire Academy recruits in the class with 4 members from Portsmouth, 8 members from Suffolk, and one Navy Regional Recruit. Lt. Evasco (PFD) is the Officer in Charge and Lt. Ratliff (SFD) is
PHTLS Regional And State Coordinators REGION 1: Alabama …
Suffolk County Tom Lateulere, Chief of Education and Training, SCEMS (O) 631.853.4407 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Douglas Sandbrook Richmond, VA 23228-4110 (O)804.365.8685 x111 email: email@example.com West Virginia PHTLS Coordinator:
Regional Medical Protocols
GW Willman, NREMT-P Nansmond-Suffolk Vol. Rescue Squad : The Tidewater Emergency Medical Services Council, Inc Operational Medical Directors Stewart W. Martin, Chair Paul Holota : EMT-Bs may use patient’s Epi-Pen and MDI only
PORTSMOUTH FIRE, RESCUE & EMERGENCY SERVICES THE HEAT
Upcoming Training September 17 & 18 National Fire Academy VA He has been an EMT since 1993 and a paramedic since 1997. His career includes serving as a paramedic (Portsmouth) and Lt. L.A. Ratliff (Suffolk) graduated on July 8th at the Scottish Rite Temple on Cedar Lane here in
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Athletic Training Emily Evans, MS, ATC, EMT, CMT Sean Terry, CMT Salon C Manual Therapy for the Lumbo-Pelvic Region Chris Pediatrics Suffolk VA Ken Horner, LPTA Chippenham Willis Johnston Sports Medicine Richmond VA Kate Jackson, MS, ATC University of Virginia
THE IAFC’ EMS S HAT
Of the Suffolk County (N.Y.) Department of Fire, County (Va.) Fire & Rescue Department, co-authored that report, which came out in December. gency Operations and Training Exercises. “It’s in the ﬁnal draft, and Masimo is pay-