It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Earn your online degree from SNHU. Study Anytime, Anywhere. Flexible on your schedule
- Over 200 career-focused online programs, one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation and a network of support.
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- IMBA - Healthcare Management
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Informatics
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
THE FLANDERS NORTHAMPTON VOLUNTEER AMBULANCE COMPANY, INC …
Qualifications: New Y ork State Certified EMT for at least one year, EMT Defibrillation training, participation in continuing education and in -service County of Suffolk, State of New York as the Directors may from time to time determine.
All Special Interest Classes Are Offered At The Pruden Center …
SPANISH FOR PUBLIC SAFETY PERSONNEL – Police Officers, EMT’s and party testing by a DMV proctor and referrals for on-the-road training will be provided. 7/19 – 8/9 T/W/TH 5:00 Suffolk, VA 23434 JJoin a oin a
“FOCUS ON THE COMMUNITY” INSIDE THIS ISSUE: Fire …
VA. and grew up in the Cavalier Manor sub-division. EMT-E portion of training and will be in the Fire Academy recruits in the class with 4 members from Portsmouth, 8 members from Suffolk, and one Navy Regional Recruit. Lt. Evasco (PFD) is the Officer in Charge and Lt. Ratliff (SFD) is
PHTLS Regional And State Coordinators REGION 1: Alabama …
Suffolk County Tom Lateulere, Chief of Education and Training, SCEMS (O) 631.853.4407 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Douglas Sandbrook Richmond, VA 23228-4110 (O)804.365.8685 x111 email: email@example.com West Virginia PHTLS Coordinator:
Regional Medical Protocols
GW Willman, NREMT-P Nansmond-Suffolk Vol. Rescue Squad : The Tidewater Emergency Medical Services Council, Inc Operational Medical Directors Stewart W. Martin, Chair Paul Holota : EMT-Bs may use patient’s Epi-Pen and MDI only
PORTSMOUTH FIRE, RESCUE & EMERGENCY SERVICES THE HEAT
Upcoming Training September 17 & 18 National Fire Academy VA He has been an EMT since 1993 and a paramedic since 1997. His career includes serving as a paramedic (Portsmouth) and Lt. L.A. Ratliff (Suffolk) graduated on July 8th at the Scottish Rite Temple on Cedar Lane here in
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Athletic Training Emily Evans, MS, ATC, EMT, CMT Sean Terry, CMT Salon C Manual Therapy for the Lumbo-Pelvic Region Chris Pediatrics Suffolk VA Ken Horner, LPTA Chippenham Willis Johnston Sports Medicine Richmond VA Kate Jackson, MS, ATC University of Virginia
THE IAFC’ EMS S HAT
Of the Suffolk County (N.Y.) Department of Fire, County (Va.) Fire & Rescue Department, co-authored that report, which came out in December. gency Operations and Training Exercises. “It’s in the ﬁnal draft, and Masimo is pay-