It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Within 6 months of graduation, over 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study.
- Offers an $18k College Completer Scholarship for transferring students who meet requirements.
- All professors hold advanced degrees, many with MBAs and PhDs.
- Classes start every 8 weeks, and curriculum is updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC/NCA).
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln College of Technology. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus
Warren County, NJ Scanner Guide – Broadway, NJ Weather Station
Warren County Serious Collision Accident Response Team (SCART) All County Fire & EMS Units NJ State Police Patrol Areas Troop Barracks Area of Responsibility Full/Part Time 55 Warren County Fire Academy Fire (Training) 56 Franklin Twp. Rescue EMS 57
STATE OF NEW YORK
Their level of training and scope of care within the State of New York. used by the Emergency Medical Technician-Basic (EMT-B) and Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT). and/or county mutual aid plans and the Councils have the authority to approve an EMS
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey
EMT Training Sites in New Jersey COURSE SITE/TYPE Atlantic County EMT Instruction Mel Worth Warren Warren County College 475 Rt 57 West Washington, NJ 07882 Warren Co Community College Monmouth Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Winter/Spring 2013 PUBLIC SAFETY SERVICES TRAINING Fire …
EMT TRAINING EMT-Basic 160 Hours The EMT-Basic course includes the academic and practical skills needed to The Warren County Career Center is a CPR Training Center for the American Heart Association. Several types and levels of CPR training are
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey – The Official Web Site For …
EMT Training Sites in New Jersey County Sponsor Course Site Coordinator and/or Director Phone Number Atlantic Atlantic Cty EMT Warren Warren County College 475 Rt. 57 W. Washington, NJ 07882 Warren County Community College
Last Updated: 2/26/2013 – The Official Web Site For The State …
New Jersey EMT Training Fund Eligible Agencies Last Updated: 2/26/2013 1 Agency County Aberdeen Twp. FAC Monmouth ALLAMUCHY GREEN FAS Sussex INC Warren BERGEN COUNTY EMS TRAINING CENTER Bergen BERGENFIELD VAC Bergen BERKELEY HEIGHTS VRS Union
EMT AND PARAMEDIC TRAINING CENTERS – Florida Department Of Health
Florida EMT And Paramedic Training Centers E = EMT Program P = Paramedic EMT/P = EMT & Paramedic EMT/P Volusia County 1200 West International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach Warren Panem, RN CEO – Dr. James Slusher,
2012 – 2013 PUBLIC SAFETY SERVICES TRAINING – WCCC District Home
EMT TRAINING Emergency Medical Responder 48 Hours The EMT First Responder course content meets the subject area content CPR TRAINING The Warren County Career Center is a CPR Training Center for the American Heart Association.