It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic - Associate
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- Family Nurse Practitioner Graduate Certificate
- And more...
Warren County, NJ Scanner Guide – Broadway, NJ Weather Station
Warren County Serious Collision Accident Response Team (SCART) All County Fire & EMS Units NJ State Police Patrol Areas Troop Barracks Area of Responsibility Full/Part Time 55 Warren County Fire Academy Fire (Training) 56 Franklin Twp. Rescue EMS 57
STATE OF NEW YORK
Their level of training and scope of care within the State of New York. used by the Emergency Medical Technician-Basic (EMT-B) and Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT). and/or county mutual aid plans and the Councils have the authority to approve an EMS
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey
EMT Training Sites in New Jersey COURSE SITE/TYPE Atlantic County EMT Instruction Mel Worth Warren Warren County College 475 Rt 57 West Washington, NJ 07882 Warren Co Community College Monmouth Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Winter/Spring 2013 PUBLIC SAFETY SERVICES TRAINING Fire …
EMT TRAINING EMT-Basic 160 Hours The EMT-Basic course includes the academic and practical skills needed to The Warren County Career Center is a CPR Training Center for the American Heart Association. Several types and levels of CPR training are
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey – The Official Web Site For …
EMT Training Sites in New Jersey County Sponsor Course Site Coordinator and/or Director Phone Number Atlantic Atlantic Cty EMT Warren Warren County College 475 Rt. 57 W. Washington, NJ 07882 Warren County Community College
Last Updated: 2/26/2013 – The Official Web Site For The State …
New Jersey EMT Training Fund Eligible Agencies Last Updated: 2/26/2013 1 Agency County Aberdeen Twp. FAC Monmouth ALLAMUCHY GREEN FAS Sussex INC Warren BERGEN COUNTY EMS TRAINING CENTER Bergen BERGENFIELD VAC Bergen BERKELEY HEIGHTS VRS Union
EMT AND PARAMEDIC TRAINING CENTERS – Florida Department Of Health
Florida EMT And Paramedic Training Centers E = EMT Program P = Paramedic EMT/P = EMT & Paramedic EMT/P Volusia County 1200 West International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach Warren Panem, RN CEO – Dr. James Slusher,
2012 – 2013 PUBLIC SAFETY SERVICES TRAINING – WCCC District Home
EMT TRAINING Emergency Medical Responder 48 Hours The EMT First Responder course content meets the subject area content CPR TRAINING The Warren County Career Center is a CPR Training Center for the American Heart Association.