It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Dental Assistant Program
- Expanded Functions Dental Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- And more...
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Public Health Global Health
- Master of Public Health: Nutrition
- Master of Public Health: Health Promotion
- Medical Assisting - Associate
Founded in 1886, National College and American National University (ANU) are dedicated to the training and education of men and women for a full life and a successful career in a number of fields in business, information technology, and health care. National College and ANU offer more than 45 academic programs including numerous masters’, bachelors’, and associate degree programs, short-term diploma programs, English as a Second Language, and corporate training.
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science - Medical Assistant
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Concentration in Allied Health Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- And more...
Warren County, NJ Scanner Guide – Broadway, NJ Weather Station
Warren County Serious Collision Accident Response Team (SCART) All County Fire & EMS Units NJ State Police Patrol Areas Troop Barracks Area of Responsibility Full/Part Time 55 Warren County Fire Academy Fire (Training) 56 Franklin Twp. Rescue EMS 57
STATE OF NEW YORK
Their level of training and scope of care within the State of New York. used by the Emergency Medical Technician-Basic (EMT-B) and Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT). and/or county mutual aid plans and the Councils have the authority to approve an EMS
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey
EMT Training Sites in New Jersey COURSE SITE/TYPE Atlantic County EMT Instruction Mel Worth Warren Warren County College 475 Rt 57 West Washington, NJ 07882 Warren Co Community College Monmouth Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Winter/Spring 2013 PUBLIC SAFETY SERVICES TRAINING Fire …
EMT TRAINING EMT-Basic 160 Hours The EMT-Basic course includes the academic and practical skills needed to The Warren County Career Center is a CPR Training Center for the American Heart Association. Several types and levels of CPR training are
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey – The Official Web Site For …
EMT Training Sites in New Jersey County Sponsor Course Site Coordinator and/or Director Phone Number Atlantic Atlantic Cty EMT Warren Warren County College 475 Rt. 57 W. Washington, NJ 07882 Warren County Community College
Last Updated: 2/26/2013 – The Official Web Site For The State …
New Jersey EMT Training Fund Eligible Agencies Last Updated: 2/26/2013 1 Agency County Aberdeen Twp. FAC Monmouth ALLAMUCHY GREEN FAS Sussex INC Warren BERGEN COUNTY EMS TRAINING CENTER Bergen BERGENFIELD VAC Bergen BERKELEY HEIGHTS VRS Union
EMT AND PARAMEDIC TRAINING CENTERS – Florida Department Of Health
Florida EMT And Paramedic Training Centers E = EMT Program P = Paramedic EMT/P = EMT & Paramedic EMT/P Volusia County 1200 West International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach Warren Panem, RN CEO – Dr. James Slusher,
2012 – 2013 PUBLIC SAFETY SERVICES TRAINING – WCCC District Home
EMT TRAINING Emergency Medical Responder 48 Hours The EMT First Responder course content meets the subject area content CPR TRAINING The Warren County Career Center is a CPR Training Center for the American Heart Association.