It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Pursue your degree at Southern New Hampshire University and see yourself succeed.
- Dedicated team of advisors. Over 200 online programs. And one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- IMBA - Healthcare Management
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Informatics
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Management
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Veterinary Assistant
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Want to earn a bachelor's or master's degree in the high-demand business field?
- The Colangelo College of Business educates and develops values-driven business leaders.
- Finance, Accounting, Business Admin/Mgmt, Leadership, Sports Business, Public Administration & Marketing.
- Grand Canyon University offers these highly valued degree emphases and more! Learn about our Colangelo College of Business.
- Courses available online, on campus in Phoenix, or in other satellite locations throughout Arizona. Talk to us to learn about financial aid, start dates & more!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community. Founded in 1927, and as a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health care that are designed for the future of the field.
- Online Master of Science in Health Administration
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Health
Miller- Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
Miller- Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Warren County, NJ Scanner Guide – Broadway, NJ Weather Station
Warren County Serious Collision Accident Response Team (SCART) All County Fire & EMS Units NJ State Police Patrol Areas Troop Barracks Area of Responsibility Full/Part Time 55 Warren County Fire Academy Fire (Training) 56 Franklin Twp. Rescue EMS 57
STATE OF NEW YORK
Their level of training and scope of care within the State of New York. used by the Emergency Medical Technician-Basic (EMT-B) and Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT). and/or county mutual aid plans and the Councils have the authority to approve an EMS
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey
EMT Training Sites in New Jersey COURSE SITE/TYPE Atlantic County EMT Instruction Mel Worth Warren Warren County College 475 Rt 57 West Washington, NJ 07882 Warren Co Community College Monmouth Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Winter/Spring 2013 PUBLIC SAFETY SERVICES TRAINING Fire …
EMT TRAINING EMT-Basic 160 Hours The EMT-Basic course includes the academic and practical skills needed to The Warren County Career Center is a CPR Training Center for the American Heart Association. Several types and levels of CPR training are
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey – The Official Web Site For …
EMT Training Sites in New Jersey County Sponsor Course Site Coordinator and/or Director Phone Number Atlantic Atlantic Cty EMT Warren Warren County College 475 Rt. 57 W. Washington, NJ 07882 Warren County Community College
Last Updated: 2/26/2013 – The Official Web Site For The State …
New Jersey EMT Training Fund Eligible Agencies Last Updated: 2/26/2013 1 Agency County Aberdeen Twp. FAC Monmouth ALLAMUCHY GREEN FAS Sussex INC Warren BERGEN COUNTY EMS TRAINING CENTER Bergen BERGENFIELD VAC Bergen BERKELEY HEIGHTS VRS Union
EMT AND PARAMEDIC TRAINING CENTERS – Florida Department Of Health
Florida EMT And Paramedic Training Centers E = EMT Program P = Paramedic EMT/P = EMT & Paramedic EMT/P Volusia County 1200 West International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach Warren Panem, RN CEO – Dr. James Slusher,
2012 – 2013 PUBLIC SAFETY SERVICES TRAINING – WCCC District Home
EMT TRAINING Emergency Medical Responder 48 Hours The EMT First Responder course content meets the subject area content CPR TRAINING The Warren County Career Center is a CPR Training Center for the American Heart Association.