It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Fitness & Nutrition
Warren County, NJ Scanner Guide – Broadway, NJ Weather Station
Warren County Serious Collision Accident Response Team (SCART) All County Fire & EMS Units NJ State Police Patrol Areas Troop Barracks Area of Responsibility Full/Part Time 55 Warren County Fire Academy Fire (Training) 56 Franklin Twp. Rescue EMS 57
STATE OF NEW YORK
Their level of training and scope of care within the State of New York. used by the Emergency Medical Technician-Basic (EMT-B) and Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT). and/or county mutual aid plans and the Councils have the authority to approve an EMS
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey
EMT Training Sites in New Jersey COURSE SITE/TYPE Atlantic County EMT Instruction Mel Worth Warren Warren County College 475 Rt 57 West Washington, NJ 07882 Warren Co Community College Monmouth Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Winter/Spring 2013 PUBLIC SAFETY SERVICES TRAINING Fire …
EMT TRAINING EMT-Basic 160 Hours The EMT-Basic course includes the academic and practical skills needed to The Warren County Career Center is a CPR Training Center for the American Heart Association. Several types and levels of CPR training are
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey – The Official Web Site For …
EMT Training Sites in New Jersey County Sponsor Course Site Coordinator and/or Director Phone Number Atlantic Atlantic Cty EMT Warren Warren County College 475 Rt. 57 W. Washington, NJ 07882 Warren County Community College
Last Updated: 2/26/2013 – The Official Web Site For The State …
New Jersey EMT Training Fund Eligible Agencies Last Updated: 2/26/2013 1 Agency County Aberdeen Twp. FAC Monmouth ALLAMUCHY GREEN FAS Sussex INC Warren BERGEN COUNTY EMS TRAINING CENTER Bergen BERGENFIELD VAC Bergen BERKELEY HEIGHTS VRS Union
EMT AND PARAMEDIC TRAINING CENTERS – Florida Department Of Health
Florida EMT And Paramedic Training Centers E = EMT Program P = Paramedic EMT/P = EMT & Paramedic EMT/P Volusia County 1200 West International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach Warren Panem, RN CEO – Dr. James Slusher,
2012 – 2013 PUBLIC SAFETY SERVICES TRAINING – WCCC District Home
EMT TRAINING Emergency Medical Responder 48 Hours The EMT First Responder course content meets the subject area content CPR TRAINING The Warren County Career Center is a CPR Training Center for the American Heart Association.