It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
Burn Care For NC Overview-Brochure-ver4-1-a
20,000 EMT’s. According to the comprehensive assessment of burn care training Winston Salem, North Carolina 27157
The Outdoor Academy
Please consult the website for dates of pre-camp training clinics. Driver’s SWR, etc.) Wilderness Advanced First Aid Wilderness First Responder Wilderness EMT EMT (level: ; state : ) RN Please direct any questions to our Winston–Salem office: Eagle’s Nest Camp.
Select Physical Therapy Charlotte Sports Medicine Symposium
Kittanning, PA, Dawn earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Athletic Training completed her Master’s of Science in Sports Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh. Mike Arcidiacono, LAT, ATC, EMT, is in his He also works as an adjunct professor at Winston Salem State
A State Approach To STEMI Regionalization RACE Reperfusion In …
• EMT– P and EMT – I • 911 Dispatch (may not be medical) Winston–Salem Durham/Chapel Hill/Greensboro Greenville Charlotte Mission Mem.Mission Mem. WFU / Forsyth Training officer needs False activation Emergency Medicine Waiting room delays
Friday And Saturday November 18-19, 2011 – District 1 EMS …
Winston–Salem, North Carolina Melissa W. Costello, MD, FACEP CFRN, EMT-P Flight Nurse- Baptist Life Flight Adjunct Clinical Faculty " Students (in basic training) $ 70 $110 Professional License Number and Type:
A Publication Of The North Carolina Tactical Medical …
Tactical Physician, Winston–Salem, North Carolina The problem of unexpected deaths in police custody has been recognized for decades. Medical Training: (check all that apply) EMT-Basic EMT-Paramedic EMT-Tactical (or equivalent) Nurse Physician’s Asst. Physician
Class Description And Instructors
He is Training Chairman for the NC Chapter of the Nick Reed, Jr., and Mark Lowman all hold Firefighter Level II, Level II Instructor, and EMT certifications. They are all Brian King currently holds the position of Assistant Fire Marshal/Chaplain with the Winston–Salem Fire