It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Health Care Administration
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Science
- And more...
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- BS - Healthcare Administration and Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic - Associate
- Veterinary Assistant
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
Burn Care For NC Overview-Brochure-ver4-1-a
20,000 EMT’s. According to the comprehensive assessment of burn care training Winston Salem, North Carolina 27157
The Outdoor Academy
Please consult the website for dates of pre-camp training clinics. Driver’s SWR, etc.) Wilderness Advanced First Aid Wilderness First Responder Wilderness EMT EMT (level: ; state : ) RN Please direct any questions to our Winston–Salem office: Eagle’s Nest Camp.
Select Physical Therapy Charlotte Sports Medicine Symposium
Kittanning, PA, Dawn earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Athletic Training completed her Master’s of Science in Sports Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh. Mike Arcidiacono, LAT, ATC, EMT, is in his He also works as an adjunct professor at Winston Salem State
A State Approach To STEMI Regionalization RACE Reperfusion In …
• EMT– P and EMT – I • 911 Dispatch (may not be medical) Winston–Salem Durham/Chapel Hill/Greensboro Greenville Charlotte Mission Mem.Mission Mem. WFU / Forsyth Training officer needs False activation Emergency Medicine Waiting room delays
Friday And Saturday November 18-19, 2011 – District 1 EMS …
Winston–Salem, North Carolina Melissa W. Costello, MD, FACEP CFRN, EMT-P Flight Nurse- Baptist Life Flight Adjunct Clinical Faculty " Students (in basic training) $ 70 $110 Professional License Number and Type:
A Publication Of The North Carolina Tactical Medical …
Tactical Physician, Winston–Salem, North Carolina The problem of unexpected deaths in police custody has been recognized for decades. Medical Training: (check all that apply) EMT-Basic EMT-Paramedic EMT-Tactical (or equivalent) Nurse Physician’s Asst. Physician
Class Description And Instructors
He is Training Chairman for the NC Chapter of the Nick Reed, Jr., and Mark Lowman all hold Firefighter Level II, Level II Instructor, and EMT certifications. They are all Brian King currently holds the position of Assistant Fire Marshal/Chaplain with the Winston–Salem Fire