It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- EMT and Paramedic
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Services
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years.
- Associate in Science Degree in Paramedic Technology
Burn Care For NC Overview-Brochure-ver4-1-a
20,000 EMT’s. According to the comprehensive assessment of burn care training Winston Salem, North Carolina 27157
The Outdoor Academy
Please consult the website for dates of pre-camp training clinics. Driver’s SWR, etc.) Wilderness Advanced First Aid Wilderness First Responder Wilderness EMT EMT (level: ; state : ) RN Please direct any questions to our Winston–Salem office: Eagle’s Nest Camp.
Select Physical Therapy Charlotte Sports Medicine Symposium
Kittanning, PA, Dawn earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Athletic Training completed her Master’s of Science in Sports Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh. Mike Arcidiacono, LAT, ATC, EMT, is in his He also works as an adjunct professor at Winston Salem State
A State Approach To STEMI Regionalization RACE Reperfusion In …
• EMT– P and EMT – I • 911 Dispatch (may not be medical) Winston–Salem Durham/Chapel Hill/Greensboro Greenville Charlotte Mission Mem.Mission Mem. WFU / Forsyth Training officer needs False activation Emergency Medicine Waiting room delays
Friday And Saturday November 18-19, 2011 – District 1 EMS …
Winston–Salem, North Carolina Melissa W. Costello, MD, FACEP CFRN, EMT-P Flight Nurse- Baptist Life Flight Adjunct Clinical Faculty " Students (in basic training) $ 70 $110 Professional License Number and Type:
A Publication Of The North Carolina Tactical Medical …
Tactical Physician, Winston–Salem, North Carolina The problem of unexpected deaths in police custody has been recognized for decades. Medical Training: (check all that apply) EMT-Basic EMT-Paramedic EMT-Tactical (or equivalent) Nurse Physician’s Asst. Physician
Class Description And Instructors
He is Training Chairman for the NC Chapter of the Nick Reed, Jr., and Mark Lowman all hold Firefighter Level II, Level II Instructor, and EMT certifications. They are all Brian King currently holds the position of Assistant Fire Marshal/Chaplain with the Winston–Salem Fire