It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Earn your online degree from SNHU. Study Anytime, Anywhere. Flexible on your schedule
- Over 200 career-focused online programs, one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation and a network of support.
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- IMBA - Healthcare Management
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Informatics
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
Burn Care For NC Overview-Brochure-ver4-1-a
20,000 EMT’s. According to the comprehensive assessment of burn care training Winston Salem, North Carolina 27157
The Outdoor Academy
Please consult the website for dates of pre-camp training clinics. Driver’s SWR, etc.) Wilderness Advanced First Aid Wilderness First Responder Wilderness EMT EMT (level: ; state : ) RN Please direct any questions to our Winston–Salem office: Eagle’s Nest Camp.
Select Physical Therapy Charlotte Sports Medicine Symposium
Kittanning, PA, Dawn earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Athletic Training completed her Master’s of Science in Sports Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh. Mike Arcidiacono, LAT, ATC, EMT, is in his He also works as an adjunct professor at Winston Salem State
A State Approach To STEMI Regionalization RACE Reperfusion In …
• EMT– P and EMT – I • 911 Dispatch (may not be medical) Winston–Salem Durham/Chapel Hill/Greensboro Greenville Charlotte Mission Mem.Mission Mem. WFU / Forsyth Training officer needs False activation Emergency Medicine Waiting room delays
Friday And Saturday November 18-19, 2011 – District 1 EMS …
Winston–Salem, North Carolina Melissa W. Costello, MD, FACEP CFRN, EMT-P Flight Nurse- Baptist Life Flight Adjunct Clinical Faculty " Students (in basic training) $ 70 $110 Professional License Number and Type:
A Publication Of The North Carolina Tactical Medical …
Tactical Physician, Winston–Salem, North Carolina The problem of unexpected deaths in police custody has been recognized for decades. Medical Training: (check all that apply) EMT-Basic EMT-Paramedic EMT-Tactical (or equivalent) Nurse Physician’s Asst. Physician
Class Description And Instructors
He is Training Chairman for the NC Chapter of the Nick Reed, Jr., and Mark Lowman all hold Firefighter Level II, Level II Instructor, and EMT certifications. They are all Brian King currently holds the position of Assistant Fire Marshal/Chaplain with the Winston–Salem Fire