It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Burn Care For NC Overview-Brochure-ver4-1-a
20,000 EMT’s. According to the comprehensive assessment of burn care training Winston Salem, North Carolina 27157
The Outdoor Academy
Please consult the website for dates of pre-camp training clinics. Driver’s SWR, etc.) Wilderness Advanced First Aid Wilderness First Responder Wilderness EMT EMT (level: ; state : ) RN Please direct any questions to our Winston–Salem office: Eagle’s Nest Camp.
Select Physical Therapy Charlotte Sports Medicine Symposium
Kittanning, PA, Dawn earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Athletic Training completed her Master’s of Science in Sports Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh. Mike Arcidiacono, LAT, ATC, EMT, is in his He also works as an adjunct professor at Winston Salem State
A State Approach To STEMI Regionalization RACE Reperfusion In …
• EMT– P and EMT – I • 911 Dispatch (may not be medical) Winston–Salem Durham/Chapel Hill/Greensboro Greenville Charlotte Mission Mem.Mission Mem. WFU / Forsyth Training officer needs False activation Emergency Medicine Waiting room delays
Friday And Saturday November 18-19, 2011 – District 1 EMS …
Winston–Salem, North Carolina Melissa W. Costello, MD, FACEP CFRN, EMT-P Flight Nurse- Baptist Life Flight Adjunct Clinical Faculty " Students (in basic training) $ 70 $110 Professional License Number and Type:
A Publication Of The North Carolina Tactical Medical …
Tactical Physician, Winston–Salem, North Carolina The problem of unexpected deaths in police custody has been recognized for decades. Medical Training: (check all that apply) EMT-Basic EMT-Paramedic EMT-Tactical (or equivalent) Nurse Physician’s Asst. Physician
Class Description And Instructors
He is Training Chairman for the NC Chapter of the Nick Reed, Jr., and Mark Lowman all hold Firefighter Level II, Level II Instructor, and EMT certifications. They are all Brian King currently holds the position of Assistant Fire Marshal/Chaplain with the Winston–Salem Fire