It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic - Associate
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- Family Nurse Practitioner Graduate Certificate
- And more...
How To Become An NREMT Certiﬁed EMT Using Our Courses
How to Become an NREMT Certiﬁed EMT Using Our Courses Using Financial Aid/Loan For Course Full Payment For Course Review the student agreement and frequently asked questions and then click on the "Enroll" link on any page of the website.
Fresno County EMT-Paramedic Training Program
EMT-Paramedic Training Program In Affiliation with Fresno City College advanced life support, and the scope of practice Financial aid is available for qualified students. Students have available all student services of Fresno City
State College Medical Technician
This career training throughout Florida and the nation due to www.nwfsc.edu for current fee and financial aid information. Expenses such as textbooks and materials are additional. The Emergency Medical Technician courses are taught
EMT-B First Responder – Prairie State College – Student …
Financial Aid Prairie State College’s tuition is affordable, and In PSC’s EMT program, students acquire the knowledge and skills to handle the critically ill reach $21 with experience and advanced training. Title:
Emergency Medical Technician – Whatcom County EMS Council
Does Financial Aid cover the cost of this class? The class is eligible for financial aid. Check with EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN TRAINING APPLICATION Completion of this application does not guarantee admission to the EMT Training.
Financial Aid Agreement For EMT-Basic Course
Financial Aid Agreement for EMT-Basic Course I, _____ understand that the North Fork Ambulance Association (NFAA) will pay for my tuition Complete Initial Training as Outlined on Page 2 Below under ‘Initial Training Upon Acceptance by NFAA Board.’ 6.
CLLAARRKK ECCOOLLLEGGEE EMM E ERRGG EN NCCYY TMMEDDIICCAALL …
The EMT program at Northwest Regional Training Center and the degree completion program for Paramedicine at Clark College . do not qualify. for some types of standard federal or state financial aid funding (grants and loans), including AmeriCorp.
AREA 1 STATE FIRE/RESCUE TRAINING EMT-BASIC COURSE: GOALS OF …
AREA 1 STATE FIRE/RESCUE TRAINING EMT-BASIC COURSE: The Lead Instructor for the EMT-Basic course will be Debbie Peck. (Financial aid for EMT students is available only to students that have declared a major in Fire Rescue).
Fresno County EMT-Paramedic Training Program
EMT-Paramedic Training Program In Affiliation with Fresno City College Student Benefits: 27 years of Quality Training in the Financial aid is available for qualified students. Students have available all student services of Fresno City