It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Fitness & Nutrition
How To Become An NREMT Certiﬁed EMT Using Our Courses
How to Become an NREMT Certiﬁed EMT Using Our Courses Using Financial Aid/Loan For Course Full Payment For Course Review the student agreement and frequently asked questions and then click on the "Enroll" link on any page of the website.
Fresno County EMT-Paramedic Training Program
EMT-Paramedic Training Program In Affiliation with Fresno City College advanced life support, and the scope of practice Financial aid is available for qualified students. Students have available all student services of Fresno City
State College Medical Technician
This career training throughout Florida and the nation due to www.nwfsc.edu for current fee and financial aid information. Expenses such as textbooks and materials are additional. The Emergency Medical Technician courses are taught
EMT-B First Responder – Prairie State College – Student …
Financial Aid Prairie State College’s tuition is affordable, and In PSC’s EMT program, students acquire the knowledge and skills to handle the critically ill reach $21 with experience and advanced training. Title:
Emergency Medical Technician – Whatcom County EMS Council
Does Financial Aid cover the cost of this class? The class is eligible for financial aid. Check with EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN TRAINING APPLICATION Completion of this application does not guarantee admission to the EMT Training.
Financial Aid Agreement For EMT-Basic Course
Financial Aid Agreement for EMT-Basic Course I, _____ understand that the North Fork Ambulance Association (NFAA) will pay for my tuition Complete Initial Training as Outlined on Page 2 Below under ‘Initial Training Upon Acceptance by NFAA Board.’ 6.
CLLAARRKK ECCOOLLLEGGEE EMM E ERRGG EN NCCYY TMMEDDIICCAALL …
The EMT program at Northwest Regional Training Center and the degree completion program for Paramedicine at Clark College . do not qualify. for some types of standard federal or state financial aid funding (grants and loans), including AmeriCorp.
AREA 1 STATE FIRE/RESCUE TRAINING EMT-BASIC COURSE: GOALS OF …
AREA 1 STATE FIRE/RESCUE TRAINING EMT-BASIC COURSE: The Lead Instructor for the EMT-Basic course will be Debbie Peck. (Financial aid for EMT students is available only to students that have declared a major in Fire Rescue).
Fresno County EMT-Paramedic Training Program
EMT-Paramedic Training Program In Affiliation with Fresno City College Student Benefits: 27 years of Quality Training in the Financial aid is available for qualified students. Students have available all student services of Fresno City