It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
How To Become An NREMT Certiﬁed EMT Using Our Courses
How to Become an NREMT Certiﬁed EMT Using Our Courses Using Financial Aid/Loan For Course Full Payment For Course Review the student agreement and frequently asked questions and then click on the "Enroll" link on any page of the website.
Fresno County EMT-Paramedic Training Program
EMT-Paramedic Training Program In Affiliation with Fresno City College advanced life support, and the scope of practice Financial aid is available for qualified students. Students have available all student services of Fresno City
State College Medical Technician
This career training throughout Florida and the nation due to www.nwfsc.edu for current fee and financial aid information. Expenses such as textbooks and materials are additional. The Emergency Medical Technician courses are taught
EMT-B First Responder – Prairie State College – Student …
Financial Aid Prairie State College’s tuition is affordable, and In PSC’s EMT program, students acquire the knowledge and skills to handle the critically ill reach $21 with experience and advanced training. Title:
Emergency Medical Technician – Whatcom County EMS Council
Does Financial Aid cover the cost of this class? The class is eligible for financial aid. Check with EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN TRAINING APPLICATION Completion of this application does not guarantee admission to the EMT Training.
Financial Aid Agreement For EMT-Basic Course
Financial Aid Agreement for EMT-Basic Course I, _____ understand that the North Fork Ambulance Association (NFAA) will pay for my tuition Complete Initial Training as Outlined on Page 2 Below under ‘Initial Training Upon Acceptance by NFAA Board.’ 6.
CLLAARRKK ECCOOLLLEGGEE EMM E ERRGG EN NCCYY TMMEDDIICCAALL …
The EMT program at Northwest Regional Training Center and the degree completion program for Paramedicine at Clark College . do not qualify. for some types of standard federal or state financial aid funding (grants and loans), including AmeriCorp.
AREA 1 STATE FIRE/RESCUE TRAINING EMT-BASIC COURSE: GOALS OF …
AREA 1 STATE FIRE/RESCUE TRAINING EMT-BASIC COURSE: The Lead Instructor for the EMT-Basic course will be Debbie Peck. (Financial aid for EMT students is available only to students that have declared a major in Fire Rescue).
Fresno County EMT-Paramedic Training Program
EMT-Paramedic Training Program In Affiliation with Fresno City College Student Benefits: 27 years of Quality Training in the Financial aid is available for qualified students. Students have available all student services of Fresno City