It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Services
All-State Career - Healthcare Division is committed to providing quality training for students just like you. Financial aid is available for students who qualify. * Programs vary by location * Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic - Associate
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Criminal Justice & First Response - Associate
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years.
- Associate in Science Degree in Paramedic Technology
STATE OF MARYLAND STATEWIDE EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES …
Baltimore County Fire Department: Joseph Brown; and creating a new “Advanced EMT” (AEMT). AEMT education and training would require 150 to 200 hours more than the EMT which is made available by MIEMSS free of charge to Maryland EMS operational
National Collegiate Emergency Medical Services Foundation
free to ask a NCEMSF board member or collegiate EMS Training, Fire Suppression, and, of course, EMS. The EMS division of BCFD was founded in 1927 when five in HERO’s upgrade to EMT-B level of care. For that and for the
Center For Emergency Medicine Of Western Pennsylvania …
Baltimore, and Washington, backcountry emergencies are common and becoming more so. With both and EMT-P's who don't enjoy spending their free time in the great outdoors emergency medical training along with wilderness-specific medical training to provide a
The Community College Of Baltimore County Annual Report 2007
Alumna of the emergency medical Technology program at Training is offered free of charge, courtesy of the requested grant funds. Baltimore Area Toyota Dealers, in support of student scholarships and college programs,
Emergency Medical Technician-Basic: National Standard Curriculum
Baltimore, MD PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR Walt A. Stoy, Ph.D., Emergency Medical Technician-Ambulance: National Standard Curriculum, approach for EMT training.! Develop a mechanism for consensus on EMS education among national groups.!
Contact Directory 2012.OCTOBER 2012
Baltimore City Community College GNA Program 710 E. Lombard Street Baltimore, MD 21202-4047 410-986-3200 Health Training Institute, Inc. EMT’s , Medics, and Corpsman 10401 Maynard Ct. Damascus, MD 20872 301-674-2732 Wor-Wic Community College
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated …
Baltimore City Community College 04/2010 04/2012 Healthcare Training Solutions 10/2011 10/2013 new program 66. I.T. Works 06/2011 06/2013 67. Kahak EMT TO CNA PROGRAMS (For Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics Only)
Maryland EMS News – About MIEMSS
• Emergency Medical Technician-Basic will be changed to EMT. fered free CPR and AED training to the public in recognition of the American Heart Associa- “Baltimore” from the list of cities and follow the prompts.
Maryland EMS News
Center, a free-standing, full-service emergency center in Grasonville, Beginning on November 3, 2010, a multi-day training exercise, Paramedic Shrader and EMT McMahon, both with Baltimore County