It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Fitness & Nutrition
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
STATE OF MARYLAND STATEWIDE EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES …
Baltimore County Fire Department: Joseph Brown; and creating a new “Advanced EMT” (AEMT). AEMT education and training would require 150 to 200 hours more than the EMT which is made available by MIEMSS free of charge to Maryland EMS operational
National Collegiate Emergency Medical Services Foundation
free to ask a NCEMSF board member or collegiate EMS Training, Fire Suppression, and, of course, EMS. The EMS division of BCFD was founded in 1927 when five in HERO’s upgrade to EMT-B level of care. For that and for the
Center For Emergency Medicine Of Western Pennsylvania …
Baltimore, and Washington, backcountry emergencies are common and becoming more so. With both and EMT-P's who don't enjoy spending their free time in the great outdoors emergency medical training along with wilderness-specific medical training to provide a
The Community College Of Baltimore County Annual Report 2007
Alumna of the emergency medical Technology program at Training is offered free of charge, courtesy of the requested grant funds. Baltimore Area Toyota Dealers, in support of student scholarships and college programs,
Emergency Medical Technician-Basic: National Standard Curriculum
Baltimore, MD PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR Walt A. Stoy, Ph.D., Emergency Medical Technician-Ambulance: National Standard Curriculum, approach for EMT training.! Develop a mechanism for consensus on EMS education among national groups.!
Contact Directory 2012.OCTOBER 2012
Baltimore City Community College GNA Program 710 E. Lombard Street Baltimore, MD 21202-4047 410-986-3200 Health Training Institute, Inc. EMT’s , Medics, and Corpsman 10401 Maynard Ct. Damascus, MD 20872 301-674-2732 Wor-Wic Community College
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated …
Baltimore City Community College 04/2010 04/2012 Healthcare Training Solutions 10/2011 10/2013 new program 66. I.T. Works 06/2011 06/2013 67. Kahak EMT TO CNA PROGRAMS (For Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics Only)
Maryland EMS News – About MIEMSS
• Emergency Medical Technician-Basic will be changed to EMT. fered free CPR and AED training to the public in recognition of the American Heart Associa- “Baltimore” from the list of cities and follow the prompts.
Maryland EMS News
Center, a free-standing, full-service emergency center in Grasonville, Beginning on November 3, 2010, a multi-day training exercise, Paramedic Shrader and EMT McMahon, both with Baltimore County