It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Earn your online degree from SNHU. Study Anytime, Anywhere. Flexible on your schedule
- Over 200 career-focused online programs, one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation and a network of support.
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- IMBA - Healthcare Management
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Informatics
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
STATE OF MARYLAND STATEWIDE EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES …
Baltimore County Fire Department: Joseph Brown; and creating a new “Advanced EMT” (AEMT). AEMT education and training would require 150 to 200 hours more than the EMT which is made available by MIEMSS free of charge to Maryland EMS operational
National Collegiate Emergency Medical Services Foundation
free to ask a NCEMSF board member or collegiate EMS Training, Fire Suppression, and, of course, EMS. The EMS division of BCFD was founded in 1927 when five in HERO’s upgrade to EMT-B level of care. For that and for the
Center For Emergency Medicine Of Western Pennsylvania …
Baltimore, and Washington, backcountry emergencies are common and becoming more so. With both and EMT-P's who don't enjoy spending their free time in the great outdoors emergency medical training along with wilderness-specific medical training to provide a
The Community College Of Baltimore County Annual Report 2007
Alumna of the emergency medical Technology program at Training is offered free of charge, courtesy of the requested grant funds. Baltimore Area Toyota Dealers, in support of student scholarships and college programs,
Emergency Medical Technician-Basic: National Standard Curriculum
Baltimore, MD PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR Walt A. Stoy, Ph.D., Emergency Medical Technician-Ambulance: National Standard Curriculum, approach for EMT training.! Develop a mechanism for consensus on EMS education among national groups.!
Contact Directory 2012.OCTOBER 2012
Baltimore City Community College GNA Program 710 E. Lombard Street Baltimore, MD 21202-4047 410-986-3200 Health Training Institute, Inc. EMT’s , Medics, and Corpsman 10401 Maynard Ct. Damascus, MD 20872 301-674-2732 Wor-Wic Community College
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated …
Baltimore City Community College 04/2010 04/2012 Healthcare Training Solutions 10/2011 10/2013 new program 66. I.T. Works 06/2011 06/2013 67. Kahak EMT TO CNA PROGRAMS (For Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics Only)
Maryland EMS News – About MIEMSS
• Emergency Medical Technician-Basic will be changed to EMT. fered free CPR and AED training to the public in recognition of the American Heart Associa- “Baltimore” from the list of cities and follow the prompts.
Maryland EMS News
Center, a free-standing, full-service emergency center in Grasonville, Beginning on November 3, 2010, a multi-day training exercise, Paramedic Shrader and EMT McMahon, both with Baltimore County