It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
STATE OF MARYLAND STATEWIDE EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES …
Baltimore County Fire Department: Joseph Brown; and creating a new “Advanced EMT” (AEMT). AEMT education and training would require 150 to 200 hours more than the EMT which is made available by MIEMSS free of charge to Maryland EMS operational
National Collegiate Emergency Medical Services Foundation
free to ask a NCEMSF board member or collegiate EMS Training, Fire Suppression, and, of course, EMS. The EMS division of BCFD was founded in 1927 when five in HERO’s upgrade to EMT-B level of care. For that and for the
Center For Emergency Medicine Of Western Pennsylvania …
Baltimore, and Washington, backcountry emergencies are common and becoming more so. With both and EMT-P's who don't enjoy spending their free time in the great outdoors emergency medical training along with wilderness-specific medical training to provide a
The Community College Of Baltimore County Annual Report 2007
Alumna of the emergency medical Technology program at Training is offered free of charge, courtesy of the requested grant funds. Baltimore Area Toyota Dealers, in support of student scholarships and college programs,
Emergency Medical Technician-Basic: National Standard Curriculum
Baltimore, MD PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR Walt A. Stoy, Ph.D., Emergency Medical Technician-Ambulance: National Standard Curriculum, approach for EMT training.! Develop a mechanism for consensus on EMS education among national groups.!
Contact Directory 2012.OCTOBER 2012
Baltimore City Community College GNA Program 710 E. Lombard Street Baltimore, MD 21202-4047 410-986-3200 Health Training Institute, Inc. EMT’s , Medics, and Corpsman 10401 Maynard Ct. Damascus, MD 20872 301-674-2732 Wor-Wic Community College
BOARD APPROVED NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAMS Updated …
Baltimore City Community College 04/2010 04/2012 Healthcare Training Solutions 10/2011 10/2013 new program 66. I.T. Works 06/2011 06/2013 67. Kahak EMT TO CNA PROGRAMS (For Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics Only)
Maryland EMS News – About MIEMSS
• Emergency Medical Technician-Basic will be changed to EMT. fered free CPR and AED training to the public in recognition of the American Heart Associa- “Baltimore” from the list of cities and follow the prompts.
Maryland EMS News
Center, a free-standing, full-service emergency center in Grasonville, Beginning on November 3, 2010, a multi-day training exercise, Paramedic Shrader and EMT McMahon, both with Baltimore County