It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers. Our goal is to provide a quality education and assure that every student graduates with a strong academic and practical foundation directly reflecting ABC's mission to help animals. To accomplish this, we've spent years developing and perfecting an affordable and unique hybrid vocational training program which includes both on-site and online training. Our programs include veterinary assistant, dog trainer, cat trainer, and pet groomer.
- Ready to Start Your Career? Get More Info From Fortis Today.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
ROCHESTER FIRE DEPARTMENT
Rochester Fire contracts with Gold Cross to Training Division starts with recruits that have basic fire fighter and EMT qualifications and LEADERSHIP TRAINING One of the goals of the Rochester Fire Department is to continually work to improve the
Ten New Cosponsors Of The Medicare Ambulance Payment Reform Act
EMT’s, emergency dispatchers, and other emergency medical service (EMS) workers from 34 states who were Minneapolis Joe Martinez Life Link III MN, Rochester Peter Grothem Gold Cross Ambulance Improve federal education and training programs and activities directed at the health and
Take Heart America: A Comprehensive, Community-wide, Systems …
Jeffrey A. Kalla, NREMT-P; Sarah K. Wald, BA; Debbie L. Gillquist, EMT-P; Michael R. Sayre, MD; Susie Y. Oski from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. In greater St. Cloud, Gold Cross Ambulance transports approximately 13,000 sive training provided by staff of Gold Cross Ambulance in St
Training Programs – Minnesota EMSRB – Home
Gold Cross Ambulance 501 Sixth Avenue Northwest, Rochester, MN 55901 5/24/2007 Douglas Haffield (218) 628-9319 EMT Lakeport EMS Training 30880 County Road 91, Nevis, MN 56467 1/28/2007 Laurie Reigel (218) 652-3843 FR 1/28/2007 Laurie Reigel
NREMT Pass Stats 2003 – Minnesota EMSRB – Home
All Response Training 4 5 9 44% Allina Medical Transportation 8 6 14 57% Altru Health System EMS 6 1 7 86% Gold Cross Ambulance – Rochester 0 1 1 0% Great Plains Training 4 6 10 40% Hennepin County Medical Center EMS 40 14 54 74%
2007 Annual Report – City Of Rochester, Minnesota : Welcome
Rochester, MN 55904-3726 507.328.2800 under the tutelage of Training Captain Chuck Solseth for the duration of their recruit training. Support Division as well as Rochester Police, and Gold Cross Ambulance.
A Quiet Crisis: Minnesota’s Rural Ambulance Services At Risk
St. Paul, MN 55101 Phone: (800) 366-5424 Fax: (651) 297-5808 Gold Cross Buffalo, Minnesota Pam Wolters assessment, and management of shock. An individual must be certified as an EMT-B before training
… Access Document
Organ shipment, organ packaging, frozen packaging, EMT units, medical packaging, MN 55109-2248 IT CONSULTING & TRAINING FIRM PROVIDING PROFESSIONALS FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT, ROCHESTER, MN 55901-0732