It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Pursue your degree at Southern New Hampshire University and see yourself succeed.
- Dedicated team of advisors. Over 200 online programs. And one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- IMBA - Healthcare Management
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Informatics
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Management
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community. Founded in 1927, and as a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health care that are designed for the future of the field.
- Online Master of Science in Health Administration
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Health
- Want to earn a bachelor's or master's degree in the high-demand business field?
- The Colangelo College of Business educates and develops values-driven business leaders.
- Finance, Accounting, Business Admin/Mgmt, Leadership, Sports Business, Public Administration & Marketing.
- Grand Canyon University offers these highly valued degree emphases and more! Learn about our Colangelo College of Business.
- Courses available online, on campus in Phoenix, or in other satellite locations throughout Arizona. Talk to us to learn about financial aid, start dates & more!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- Veterinary Assistant
Miller- Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
Miller- Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
ROCHESTER FIRE DEPARTMENT
Rochester Fire contracts with Gold Cross to Training Division starts with recruits that have basic fire fighter and EMT qualifications and LEADERSHIP TRAINING One of the goals of the Rochester Fire Department is to continually work to improve the
Ten New Cosponsors Of The Medicare Ambulance Payment Reform Act
EMT’s, emergency dispatchers, and other emergency medical service (EMS) workers from 34 states who were Minneapolis Joe Martinez Life Link III MN, Rochester Peter Grothem Gold Cross Ambulance Improve federal education and training programs and activities directed at the health and
Take Heart America: A Comprehensive, Community-wide, Systems …
Jeffrey A. Kalla, NREMT-P; Sarah K. Wald, BA; Debbie L. Gillquist, EMT-P; Michael R. Sayre, MD; Susie Y. Oski from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. In greater St. Cloud, Gold Cross Ambulance transports approximately 13,000 sive training provided by staff of Gold Cross Ambulance in St
Training Programs – Minnesota EMSRB – Home
Gold Cross Ambulance 501 Sixth Avenue Northwest, Rochester, MN 55901 5/24/2007 Douglas Haffield (218) 628-9319 EMT Lakeport EMS Training 30880 County Road 91, Nevis, MN 56467 1/28/2007 Laurie Reigel (218) 652-3843 FR 1/28/2007 Laurie Reigel
NREMT Pass Stats 2003 – Minnesota EMSRB – Home
All Response Training 4 5 9 44% Allina Medical Transportation 8 6 14 57% Altru Health System EMS 6 1 7 86% Gold Cross Ambulance – Rochester 0 1 1 0% Great Plains Training 4 6 10 40% Hennepin County Medical Center EMS 40 14 54 74%
2007 Annual Report – City Of Rochester, Minnesota : Welcome
Rochester, MN 55904-3726 507.328.2800 under the tutelage of Training Captain Chuck Solseth for the duration of their recruit training. Support Division as well as Rochester Police, and Gold Cross Ambulance.
A Quiet Crisis: Minnesota’s Rural Ambulance Services At Risk
St. Paul, MN 55101 Phone: (800) 366-5424 Fax: (651) 297-5808 Gold Cross Buffalo, Minnesota Pam Wolters assessment, and management of shock. An individual must be certified as an EMT-B before training
… Access Document
Organ shipment, organ packaging, frozen packaging, EMT units, medical packaging, MN 55109-2248 IT CONSULTING & TRAINING FIRM PROVIDING PROFESSIONALS FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT, ROCHESTER, MN 55901-0732