It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
ROCHESTER FIRE DEPARTMENT
Rochester Fire contracts with Gold Cross to Training Division starts with recruits that have basic fire fighter and EMT qualifications and LEADERSHIP TRAINING One of the goals of the Rochester Fire Department is to continually work to improve the
Ten New Cosponsors Of The Medicare Ambulance Payment Reform Act
EMT’s, emergency dispatchers, and other emergency medical service (EMS) workers from 34 states who were Minneapolis Joe Martinez Life Link III MN, Rochester Peter Grothem Gold Cross Ambulance Improve federal education and training programs and activities directed at the health and
Take Heart America: A Comprehensive, Community-wide, Systems …
Jeffrey A. Kalla, NREMT-P; Sarah K. Wald, BA; Debbie L. Gillquist, EMT-P; Michael R. Sayre, MD; Susie Y. Oski from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. In greater St. Cloud, Gold Cross Ambulance transports approximately 13,000 sive training provided by staff of Gold Cross Ambulance in St
Training Programs – Minnesota EMSRB – Home
Gold Cross Ambulance 501 Sixth Avenue Northwest, Rochester, MN 55901 5/24/2007 Douglas Haffield (218) 628-9319 EMT Lakeport EMS Training 30880 County Road 91, Nevis, MN 56467 1/28/2007 Laurie Reigel (218) 652-3843 FR 1/28/2007 Laurie Reigel
NREMT Pass Stats 2003 – Minnesota EMSRB – Home
All Response Training 4 5 9 44% Allina Medical Transportation 8 6 14 57% Altru Health System EMS 6 1 7 86% Gold Cross Ambulance – Rochester 0 1 1 0% Great Plains Training 4 6 10 40% Hennepin County Medical Center EMS 40 14 54 74%
2007 Annual Report – City Of Rochester, Minnesota : Welcome
Rochester, MN 55904-3726 507.328.2800 under the tutelage of Training Captain Chuck Solseth for the duration of their recruit training. Support Division as well as Rochester Police, and Gold Cross Ambulance.
A Quiet Crisis: Minnesota’s Rural Ambulance Services At Risk
St. Paul, MN 55101 Phone: (800) 366-5424 Fax: (651) 297-5808 Gold Cross Buffalo, Minnesota Pam Wolters assessment, and management of shock. An individual must be certified as an EMT-B before training
… Access Document
Organ shipment, organ packaging, frozen packaging, EMT units, medical packaging, MN 55109-2248 IT CONSULTING & TRAINING FIRM PROVIDING PROFESSIONALS FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT, ROCHESTER, MN 55901-0732