It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
- Fitness & Nutrition
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
ROCHESTER FIRE DEPARTMENT
Rochester Fire contracts with Gold Cross to Training Division starts with recruits that have basic fire fighter and EMT qualifications and LEADERSHIP TRAINING One of the goals of the Rochester Fire Department is to continually work to improve the
Ten New Cosponsors Of The Medicare Ambulance Payment Reform Act
EMT’s, emergency dispatchers, and other emergency medical service (EMS) workers from 34 states who were Minneapolis Joe Martinez Life Link III MN, Rochester Peter Grothem Gold Cross Ambulance Improve federal education and training programs and activities directed at the health and
Take Heart America: A Comprehensive, Community-wide, Systems …
Jeffrey A. Kalla, NREMT-P; Sarah K. Wald, BA; Debbie L. Gillquist, EMT-P; Michael R. Sayre, MD; Susie Y. Oski from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. In greater St. Cloud, Gold Cross Ambulance transports approximately 13,000 sive training provided by staff of Gold Cross Ambulance in St
Training Programs – Minnesota EMSRB – Home
Gold Cross Ambulance 501 Sixth Avenue Northwest, Rochester, MN 55901 5/24/2007 Douglas Haffield (218) 628-9319 EMT Lakeport EMS Training 30880 County Road 91, Nevis, MN 56467 1/28/2007 Laurie Reigel (218) 652-3843 FR 1/28/2007 Laurie Reigel
NREMT Pass Stats 2003 – Minnesota EMSRB – Home
All Response Training 4 5 9 44% Allina Medical Transportation 8 6 14 57% Altru Health System EMS 6 1 7 86% Gold Cross Ambulance – Rochester 0 1 1 0% Great Plains Training 4 6 10 40% Hennepin County Medical Center EMS 40 14 54 74%
2007 Annual Report – City Of Rochester, Minnesota : Welcome
Rochester, MN 55904-3726 507.328.2800 under the tutelage of Training Captain Chuck Solseth for the duration of their recruit training. Support Division as well as Rochester Police, and Gold Cross Ambulance.
A Quiet Crisis: Minnesota’s Rural Ambulance Services At Risk
St. Paul, MN 55101 Phone: (800) 366-5424 Fax: (651) 297-5808 Gold Cross Buffalo, Minnesota Pam Wolters assessment, and management of shock. An individual must be certified as an EMT-B before training
… Access Document
Organ shipment, organ packaging, frozen packaging, EMT units, medical packaging, MN 55109-2248 IT CONSULTING & TRAINING FIRM PROVIDING PROFESSIONALS FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT, ROCHESTER, MN 55901-0732