It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Founded in 1886, National College and American National University (ANU) are dedicated to the training and education of men and women for a full life and a successful career in a number of fields in business, information technology, and health care. National College and ANU offer more than 45 academic programs including numerous masters’, bachelors’, and associate degree programs, short-term diploma programs, English as a Second Language, and corporate training.
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Medical Assisting - Associate
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- And more...
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science - Medical Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
With GTCC Sustainability Technology Viticulture & Enology Technology – EMT-Intermediate Certification – EMT-Paramedic Certification Got a day job and can’t take day classes? No problem. Night classes are the solution.
Of UrriCulum Rograms Tudy – Guilford Technical Community College
GTCC offers classes at three locations in Greensboro: 3505 E. Wendover Ave. location, the Small Business training, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Real Estate Certification, and other business and occupational
PARTNERING WITH THE COMMUNITY COLLEGES – University Of North …
Classes will be held on the COA’s Dare County College (GTCC) and about 6- l0 of their students come to our office and teach culinary and food • David Reeves, head of EMT at Gilford Tech, serves on WCU EMC Advisory Board and
EMT104 2012 ***Advisement Packet*** 2012 Emergency Medical …
Emergency Medical Technician Rev. 6/6/12 Prospective EMT Student: The schedule of classes can be viewed online at www.gc.maricopa.edu. Click on “Class Schedule” at the top of the page. Keywords- enter EMT Select “All Classes”
Awardee Partners Funding Project Target Description Mechanism
Student success, implement remote EMS classes in east Guilford County,. Winston-Salem State University WSSU, Forsyth Tech, Guilford Tech, Winston-Salem Forsyth Schools, Piedmont Community GTCC Center for Business and Industry,
GLENDALE COMMUNITY COLLEGE EMT DEPARTMENT STUDENT CLINICAL …
GLENDALE COMMUNITY COLLEGE EMT DEPARTMENT STUDENT CLINICAL INFORMATION Scarlett Perry Rev. 4/07 HOSPITALS: SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Arrowhead Community Hospital and Medical Center Confidentiality Contract
GTCC Registration Times Summer 2011 – Guilford Technical …
The deadline for students to drop classes and receive 100% refund is May 17th at 5:00 p.m. On EMT, Certified Nursing Assistant – Continuing Education GTCC offering Life Skills Workshops—Go to www.gtcc.edu for more information