It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
With GTCC Sustainability Technology Viticulture & Enology Technology – EMT-Intermediate Certification – EMT-Paramedic Certification Got a day job and can’t take day classes? No problem. Night classes are the solution.
Of UrriCulum Rograms Tudy – Guilford Technical Community College
GTCC offers classes at three locations in Greensboro: 3505 E. Wendover Ave. location, the Small Business training, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Real Estate Certification, and other business and occupational
PARTNERING WITH THE COMMUNITY COLLEGES – University Of North …
Classes will be held on the COA’s Dare County College (GTCC) and about 6- l0 of their students come to our office and teach culinary and food • David Reeves, head of EMT at Gilford Tech, serves on WCU EMC Advisory Board and
EMT104 2012 ***Advisement Packet*** 2012 Emergency Medical …
Emergency Medical Technician Rev. 6/6/12 Prospective EMT Student: The schedule of classes can be viewed online at www.gc.maricopa.edu. Click on “Class Schedule” at the top of the page. Keywords- enter EMT Select “All Classes”
Awardee Partners Funding Project Target Description Mechanism
Student success, implement remote EMS classes in east Guilford County,. Winston-Salem State University WSSU, Forsyth Tech, Guilford Tech, Winston-Salem Forsyth Schools, Piedmont Community GTCC Center for Business and Industry,
GLENDALE COMMUNITY COLLEGE EMT DEPARTMENT STUDENT CLINICAL …
GLENDALE COMMUNITY COLLEGE EMT DEPARTMENT STUDENT CLINICAL INFORMATION Scarlett Perry Rev. 4/07 HOSPITALS: SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Arrowhead Community Hospital and Medical Center Confidentiality Contract
GTCC Registration Times Summer 2011 – Guilford Technical …
The deadline for students to drop classes and receive 100% refund is May 17th at 5:00 p.m. On EMT, Certified Nursing Assistant – Continuing Education GTCC offering Life Skills Workshops—Go to www.gtcc.edu for more information