It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- EMT and Paramedic
- Emergency Medical Services, Paramedic
- And more...
- Emergency Medical Services
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years.
- Associate in Science Degree in Paramedic Technology
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
Class Schedule For 2013
CPR Training Center Class Schedule for 2013 Classes will meet at HackensackUMC Mountainside’s Hospital Conference Room #1. March 1 2pm to 4pm February 6 & June 17, 2013 7pm to 9pm For more information on upcoming AHA Instructor, ACLS and EMT classes being offered at HackensackUMC
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) program for, EMT training requires 190 hours of classroom time and hospital observation time. There are no 'sick days' or 'excused Mountainside Hospital – Bayberry Room 1 Bay Ave
Burlington County Emergency Service Training Center 53 Academy Drive Westampton, Cape May County EMT Program PO Box 1008 North Cape May, Mountainside Hospital 1 Bay Ave. Montclair,
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey
EMT Training Sites in New Jersey County Sponsor Course Site Coordinator and/or Director Phone Number Camden Mountainside Hospital 1 Bay Ave. Montclair, NJ 07042 Jao Mateus 888-277-3671 Gloucester Underwood Memorial Hospital
HOW TO CREATE
Training Center ATTN: Clinical Coordinator P.O. Box 220 Internal Box #256 Mountainside Hospital – affiliated MICU The paramedic program at Atlantic Health is Have a minimum of 2 years EMT-B experience. Possess a High School diploma (or
Somerset County Emergency Services
Quickly to new protocols and changes in training. EMT Director Chris Stellatella, EMT-B(1), Robert Wood Johnson Hospital and the East Franklin Volunteer Fire Department to name a few. District 1, Monroe FAS, Mountainside FAS and is presently riding with Montgomery EMS.