It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Class Schedule For 2013
CPR Training Center Class Schedule for 2013 Classes will meet at HackensackUMC Mountainside’s Hospital Conference Room #1. March 1 2pm to 4pm February 6 & June 17, 2013 7pm to 9pm For more information on upcoming AHA Instructor, ACLS and EMT classes being offered at HackensackUMC
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) program for, EMT training requires 190 hours of classroom time and hospital observation time. There are no 'sick days' or 'excused Mountainside Hospital – Bayberry Room 1 Bay Ave
Burlington County Emergency Service Training Center 53 Academy Drive Westampton, Cape May County EMT Program PO Box 1008 North Cape May, Mountainside Hospital 1 Bay Ave. Montclair,
EMT Training Sites In New Jersey
EMT Training Sites in New Jersey County Sponsor Course Site Coordinator and/or Director Phone Number Camden Mountainside Hospital 1 Bay Ave. Montclair, NJ 07042 Jao Mateus 888-277-3671 Gloucester Underwood Memorial Hospital
HOW TO CREATE
Training Center ATTN: Clinical Coordinator P.O. Box 220 Internal Box #256 Mountainside Hospital – affiliated MICU The paramedic program at Atlantic Health is Have a minimum of 2 years EMT-B experience. Possess a High School diploma (or
Somerset County Emergency Services
Quickly to new protocols and changes in training. EMT Director Chris Stellatella, EMT-B(1), Robert Wood Johnson Hospital and the East Franklin Volunteer Fire Department to name a few. District 1, Monroe FAS, Mountainside FAS and is presently riding with Montgomery EMS.