It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Services
All-State Career - Healthcare Division is committed to providing quality training for students just like you. Financial aid is available for students who qualify. * Programs vary by location * Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Emergency Medical Technician
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years.
- Associate in Science Degree in Paramedic Technology
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
… Visit Document
NSLIJ CORPH Torri Deepti Narine Badewattie Serpanos Yula EMT Molecular Genetics Valassis Zweig Hom Enecilla Mignon A. Robert McLoughlin Burgoon Elaina M. Graduate Training Emmelyn Tenia Skarka Tantillo Bolognese Paolo Shevde Dunckley Schmidtmayerova Barlev Humi
Integrative Cancer Research Special Interest Group …
– The group identified training and documentation as important issues not only http://www.nslij-genetics.org/microarray/ EMT MSG Meeting Minutes Author: jklemm Created Date:
NSLIJ Pathology Pathology and Lab Services Abbas Maliha volunteer NSUH Emergency Medicine Abbene RN, JD, EMT-P CLI CORP Patient Safety Institute Kerpen Steven Dental/Obstetrics Kerr Jon Kerrigan Jennifer Residency Training Program Infectious Disease Diagnostics PharmD St. Vincent's
UPCOMING COURSES 2010 – New York State Volunteer Ambulance …
Please contact our Training Department Email: WEB: www.NSLIJ.com/CLI (Follow the Links for the Emergency Medical Institute) PHONE: (516) 396-6150. New York State Emergency Medical Technician– Basic Challenge Refresher Course
3rd Annual Healthcare Outsourcing Congress
Application, and training demands placed on IT, driven by the formation of stronger integrated delivery networks (IDNs) and larger health plans. operations of all NSLIJ-owned hospitals to Eclipsys. North Shore-Long Island Jewish is one of the largest integrated