It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- EMT and Paramedic
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Services
All-State Career - Healthcare Division is committed to providing quality training for students just like you. Financial aid is available for students who qualify. * Programs vary by location * Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Emergency Medical Technician
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years.
- Associate in Science Degree in Paramedic Technology
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
MINUTES BOARD OF SELECTMEN TOWN OF PEMBROKE, NH Joint Meeting …
TOWN OF PEMBROKE, NH Joint Meeting with Allenstown Selectboard Wednesday, November 8, 2006 6:30 P.M. at Pembroke Town Hall that intermediate staffing of the ambulance had to do with the level of training of the EMT’s on duty.
HAMPTON FIRE RESCUE STATIONS & SQUADS – City Of Hampton, Virginia
6 of which have volunteer companies and 4 of these have EMT volunteers. Fire Station 1 – Downtown Hampton 306 W. Pembroke Ave 23669 2412 East Pembroke Avenue 23664 training center, as well a functioning firehouse.
Rescue Communications Training Operations Logistics/Support …
Rescue (Paramedic & EMT) Facility (Pembroke Pines Fire Training Facility) Company (Fire Stations) 2011 Training Hours Training Hours 2011 – 92,587 hours 2010 – 89,235 hours 9 8,015 (Rescue) 9,131 (Facility) 75,441 (Company) Fire Prevention Bureau
American Medical Academy School Code 129, EMT-Basic And Paramedic
EMT=EMT Program Florida Approved EMT and Paramedic Training Centers 2011 EMT/P=EMT and Paramedic Program P=Paramedic Program American Medical Academy. Pembroke Pines, Florida 33027: Phone: (954) 465-7949 Fax: Program Director – Roddy Barnes.
• Oct 17 FF Officer Training DFIS 6-10pm WTFD#2 ? • Oct 24 EMT-B DOT MVAEMT 6-10pm WTFD#2 0 • Oct 25 & 26 EMT-B DOT MVAEMT 8-4pm WTFD#2 0 • Oct 26 PHTLS Instructor EMTS, Inc. 8am-4pm Pembroke ? • Oct 26 AHA AHA PEARSPEARSPEARS: For EMT :