It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic - Associate
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- Family Nurse Practitioner Graduate Certificate
- And more...
MINUTES BOARD OF SELECTMEN TOWN OF PEMBROKE, NH Joint Meeting …
TOWN OF PEMBROKE, NH Joint Meeting with Allenstown Selectboard Wednesday, November 8, 2006 6:30 P.M. at Pembroke Town Hall that intermediate staffing of the ambulance had to do with the level of training of the EMT’s on duty.
HAMPTON FIRE RESCUE STATIONS & SQUADS – City Of Hampton, Virginia
6 of which have volunteer companies and 4 of these have EMT volunteers. Fire Station 1 – Downtown Hampton 306 W. Pembroke Ave 23669 2412 East Pembroke Avenue 23664 training center, as well a functioning firehouse.
Rescue Communications Training Operations Logistics/Support …
Rescue (Paramedic & EMT) Facility (Pembroke Pines Fire Training Facility) Company (Fire Stations) 2011 Training Hours Training Hours 2011 – 92,587 hours 2010 – 89,235 hours 9 8,015 (Rescue) 9,131 (Facility) 75,441 (Company) Fire Prevention Bureau
American Medical Academy School Code 129, EMT-Basic And Paramedic
EMT=EMT Program Florida Approved EMT and Paramedic Training Centers 2011 EMT/P=EMT and Paramedic Program P=Paramedic Program American Medical Academy. Pembroke Pines, Florida 33027: Phone: (954) 465-7949 Fax: Program Director – Roddy Barnes.
• Oct 17 FF Officer Training DFIS 6-10pm WTFD#2 ? • Oct 24 EMT-B DOT MVAEMT 6-10pm WTFD#2 0 • Oct 25 & 26 EMT-B DOT MVAEMT 8-4pm WTFD#2 0 • Oct 26 PHTLS Instructor EMTS, Inc. 8am-4pm Pembroke ? • Oct 26 AHA AHA PEARSPEARSPEARS: For EMT :