It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Fitness & Nutrition
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
MINUTES BOARD OF SELECTMEN TOWN OF PEMBROKE, NH Joint Meeting …
TOWN OF PEMBROKE, NH Joint Meeting with Allenstown Selectboard Wednesday, November 8, 2006 6:30 P.M. at Pembroke Town Hall that intermediate staffing of the ambulance had to do with the level of training of the EMT’s on duty.
HAMPTON FIRE RESCUE STATIONS & SQUADS – City Of Hampton, Virginia
6 of which have volunteer companies and 4 of these have EMT volunteers. Fire Station 1 – Downtown Hampton 306 W. Pembroke Ave 23669 2412 East Pembroke Avenue 23664 training center, as well a functioning firehouse.
Rescue Communications Training Operations Logistics/Support …
Rescue (Paramedic & EMT) Facility (Pembroke Pines Fire Training Facility) Company (Fire Stations) 2011 Training Hours Training Hours 2011 – 92,587 hours 2010 – 89,235 hours 9 8,015 (Rescue) 9,131 (Facility) 75,441 (Company) Fire Prevention Bureau
American Medical Academy School Code 129, EMT-Basic And Paramedic
EMT=EMT Program Florida Approved EMT and Paramedic Training Centers 2011 EMT/P=EMT and Paramedic Program P=Paramedic Program American Medical Academy. Pembroke Pines, Florida 33027: Phone: (954) 465-7949 Fax: Program Director – Roddy Barnes.
• Oct 17 FF Officer Training DFIS 6-10pm WTFD#2 ? • Oct 24 EMT-B DOT MVAEMT 6-10pm WTFD#2 0 • Oct 25 & 26 EMT-B DOT MVAEMT 8-4pm WTFD#2 0 • Oct 26 PHTLS Instructor EMTS, Inc. 8am-4pm Pembroke ? • Oct 26 AHA AHA PEARSPEARSPEARS: For EMT :