It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
MINUTES BOARD OF SELECTMEN TOWN OF PEMBROKE, NH Joint Meeting …
TOWN OF PEMBROKE, NH Joint Meeting with Allenstown Selectboard Wednesday, November 8, 2006 6:30 P.M. at Pembroke Town Hall that intermediate staffing of the ambulance had to do with the level of training of the EMT’s on duty.
HAMPTON FIRE RESCUE STATIONS & SQUADS – City Of Hampton, Virginia
6 of which have volunteer companies and 4 of these have EMT volunteers. Fire Station 1 – Downtown Hampton 306 W. Pembroke Ave 23669 2412 East Pembroke Avenue 23664 training center, as well a functioning firehouse.
Rescue Communications Training Operations Logistics/Support …
Rescue (Paramedic & EMT) Facility (Pembroke Pines Fire Training Facility) Company (Fire Stations) 2011 Training Hours Training Hours 2011 – 92,587 hours 2010 – 89,235 hours 9 8,015 (Rescue) 9,131 (Facility) 75,441 (Company) Fire Prevention Bureau
American Medical Academy School Code 129, EMT-Basic And Paramedic
EMT=EMT Program Florida Approved EMT and Paramedic Training Centers 2011 EMT/P=EMT and Paramedic Program P=Paramedic Program American Medical Academy. Pembroke Pines, Florida 33027: Phone: (954) 465-7949 Fax: Program Director – Roddy Barnes.
• Oct 17 FF Officer Training DFIS 6-10pm WTFD#2 ? • Oct 24 EMT-B DOT MVAEMT 6-10pm WTFD#2 0 • Oct 25 & 26 EMT-B DOT MVAEMT 8-4pm WTFD#2 0 • Oct 26 PHTLS Instructor EMTS, Inc. 8am-4pm Pembroke ? • Oct 26 AHA AHA PEARSPEARSPEARS: For EMT :