It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
- Fitness & Nutrition
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Heroes Of Cape Cod And Islands 2012 Nomination Form
The Red Cross touches lives in our community every day through programs and services such as disaster relief and health & safety training. 286 South Street Hyannis, MA 02601 Professional Hero (Fire, Police, Dispatch, EMT, Other) Life Saving Hero Community Impact /Community Service Good Samaritan
EMT-Basic Training Permit Application – Wisconsin Department …
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN-BASIC TRAINING PERMIT APPLICATION This form is authorized under s. 146.50, American Red Cross (ARC) for the Professional Rescuer Other CPR Completion of the first 46 hours of EMT-Basic course and current CPR
EMT General Information
Simply passing an EMT training program does NOT make someone an EMT. Upon completion of the training program with an acceptable grade, Association or American Red Cross CPR cards. All cards must have the information on them typed;
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES MANUAL – US Coast Guard Home
Red Cross first aid training is appropriate, if available. c. a copy of the member's Emergency Medical Technician Record of Continuing Education, CG-5550, outlining all EMT– specific CE, signed by the unit training officer; and d.
Fresno County EMT-Paramedic Training Program
EMT-Paramedic Training Program In Affiliation with Fresno City College Student Benefits: 27 years of Quality Training in the San Joaquin Valley American Red Cross – Professional Rescuer) • Current California Certification as an EMT-I
NEW YORK CITY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND MENTAL HYGIENE
Some medical personnel may possess training and experience that is equivalent to or exceeds this certification • Wilderness EMT Canadian Red Cross Society • Standard First Aid Emergency Care and Safety Institute • Advanced First Aid