It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Heroes Of Cape Cod And Islands 2012 Nomination Form
The Red Cross touches lives in our community every day through programs and services such as disaster relief and health & safety training. 286 South Street Hyannis, MA 02601 Professional Hero (Fire, Police, Dispatch, EMT, Other) Life Saving Hero Community Impact /Community Service Good Samaritan
EMT-Basic Training Permit Application – Wisconsin Department …
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN-BASIC TRAINING PERMIT APPLICATION This form is authorized under s. 146.50, American Red Cross (ARC) for the Professional Rescuer Other CPR Completion of the first 46 hours of EMT-Basic course and current CPR
EMT General Information
Simply passing an EMT training program does NOT make someone an EMT. Upon completion of the training program with an acceptable grade, Association or American Red Cross CPR cards. All cards must have the information on them typed;
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES MANUAL – US Coast Guard Home
Red Cross first aid training is appropriate, if available. c. a copy of the member's Emergency Medical Technician Record of Continuing Education, CG-5550, outlining all EMT– specific CE, signed by the unit training officer; and d.
Fresno County EMT-Paramedic Training Program
EMT-Paramedic Training Program In Affiliation with Fresno City College Student Benefits: 27 years of Quality Training in the San Joaquin Valley American Red Cross – Professional Rescuer) • Current California Certification as an EMT-I
NEW YORK CITY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND MENTAL HYGIENE
Some medical personnel may possess training and experience that is equivalent to or exceeds this certification • Wilderness EMT Canadian Red Cross Society • Standard First Aid Emergency Care and Safety Institute • Advanced First Aid