It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Heroes Of Cape Cod And Islands 2012 Nomination Form
The Red Cross touches lives in our community every day through programs and services such as disaster relief and health & safety training. 286 South Street Hyannis, MA 02601 Professional Hero (Fire, Police, Dispatch, EMT, Other) Life Saving Hero Community Impact /Community Service Good Samaritan
EMT-Basic Training Permit Application – Wisconsin Department …
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN-BASIC TRAINING PERMIT APPLICATION This form is authorized under s. 146.50, American Red Cross (ARC) for the Professional Rescuer Other CPR Completion of the first 46 hours of EMT-Basic course and current CPR
EMT General Information
Simply passing an EMT training program does NOT make someone an EMT. Upon completion of the training program with an acceptable grade, Association or American Red Cross CPR cards. All cards must have the information on them typed;
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES MANUAL – US Coast Guard Home
Red Cross first aid training is appropriate, if available. c. a copy of the member's Emergency Medical Technician Record of Continuing Education, CG-5550, outlining all EMT– specific CE, signed by the unit training officer; and d.
Fresno County EMT-Paramedic Training Program
EMT-Paramedic Training Program In Affiliation with Fresno City College Student Benefits: 27 years of Quality Training in the San Joaquin Valley American Red Cross – Professional Rescuer) • Current California Certification as an EMT-I
NEW YORK CITY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND MENTAL HYGIENE
Some medical personnel may possess training and experience that is equivalent to or exceeds this certification • Wilderness EMT Canadian Red Cross Society • Standard First Aid Emergency Care and Safety Institute • Advanced First Aid