It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Health Care Administration
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Science
- And more...
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- BS - Healthcare Administration and Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic - Associate
- Veterinary Assistant
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
Electric Vehicle Workforce Education & First-Responder …
Rio Hondo College Automotive Technology Program fire fighters, emergency medical technicians (EMT’s) In-depth training prepares TJC students for an entry-level job or enables employed students an opportunity to upgrade job skills.
… View Doc
Lower Rio Grande Development Council Training Psap(training Center) Mcallen Lubbock County Sheriffs Department Lubbock Lubbock Ems Office Rio Hondo River Oaks Police Department River Oaks Roanoke Police Department Robert Lee Nursing Home Sau
Training Specialist Barrows Bruce W. Consultant Ho Kitt Accountant Cho Joseph Author/Businessman Rio Hondo Community College Rosemead Elementary Cantrell Randall C. EMT, CLSD Crockett Joel E. Bookstore Owner Rush Family Business Partner Peter B. Ballagh
Disciplines List Review Process – Palomar Community College …
College of the Siskiyous Karolyn Hanna, Santa Barbara City College Beverly Reilly, Rio Hondo College Sophie Rheinheimer, Las Positas The two disciplines have different training, curricular goals and The proposal recommends that the qualifications for EMT be changed to
… Get Document
W. A.., 1963, Water Resources and Geology of the Rio Hondo Drainage Basin Valley of Fires Recreation, Carrizozo, 505-648-2241. Bill Murry has an EMT kit and SKED litter. 6. All The mineral inventory process being accomplished in Lincoln Cavern is complex and requires training.
… Doc Retrieval
Rio Rancho Public Schools Summer School Portales High School Childcare Center ENMU Childcare Training and Technical Center Paramedics EMT-1st Responder BLS CPR HIPAA Upper Hondo Soil and Water Conservation Board New Mexico State Forestry Trevor Cox Construction Company
EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AND HOMELAND SECURITY/DEFENSE
MSN, MEP, CEN, EMT-P. Philadelphia University. Philadelphia, PA. Topic: Preparedness, Warnings, and Protective Action: Class Exercises. Community Support and Training for Emergency Preparedness: Applications, Social Media, Rio Hondo College. Whittier, CA. Reporter: Al. ison Buchanan,
Community Health Profile (CHP) – Department Of Health
Of residents feel they can count on emergency services (police, fire, EMT, etc.) while 18% felt they can not Rio Felix. New Mexico. Rio Hondo. New Mexico. Salt Basin 434-4795 Childcare Providers Provider training Training for licensing and continuing education *Otero County
… Return Document
Upper Hondo Soil and Water Conservation Board, Emergency Medical Technician– EMT Basic, First Responder, A.A. Registered Nurse/B.S. Registered Nurse Food Safety Certificate, ProStart Rio Rancho Public Schools