It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
- Fitness & Nutrition
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
EMS Across The United States
Regional Training Coordinator Southern Region EMS Council. LICENSE RENEWAL CYCLE: 1 or 2 Years (Responder Preference) ONLINE RENEWAL: NO LEVELS OF EMS: EMT, P COMPLY WITH NEW INDIANA 2 C FR,EMT B,EMT BA,EMT I 85,P IN WORKS Y
Radio Tv Broadcasting Telecommunications
Public Safety/Law Enforcement/EMT/Fire Science/Homeland Security and involves on-air broadcast training on WPSR radio station. of Southern Indiana that meet Academic Honors and Technical Honors diploma criteria.
IDHS Training Division Announces New In This Issue: Learning …
Relevant training to Indiana first responders without the expense of travel to a remote training southern Indiana. Downed power lines left to become an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT). You have trained for weeks,
firstname.lastname@example.org . QUALIFICATIONS: EMT Certified – State of Utah – September 2012. 2007-2008 Southern Utah University –General Ed/Undergraduate Studies – 27 credit hours . TRAINING /CERTIFICATIONS: 2012 Februrary
About Us Central Illinois, Southern Wisconsin & NW Indiana
Southern Wisconsin and Northwest Indiana. RESPIR AT ORY SERVICES & MEDICAL EQUIPMENT Many choices nursing/caregiver training. We have a trained team , Manager, EMT) • Specialized individual needs accommodated High Tech, Respiratory, Life Support
NATIONALLY Southern Idaho PARAMEDIC REGISTERED BECOME WANTING …
Southern Idaho www.csi.edu 315 Falls Ave PO Box 1238 Twin Falls, ID Employment and Training Administration. The Bridge to the Associate Degree Provide proof of National Registry EMT-P certification to the CSI Nursing Programs Coordinator.
Suspicious Activity Involving Emergency Services And Hospitals
Colorado Information Analysis Center (CIAC), Southern Nevada Counter-Terrorism Center (SNCTC), and Enrollment into an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Vegas hospital regarding three subjects inquiring about EMT training. ― (U//FOUO)
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
training manager for EMS preparedness. Mr. also responded to the recent flooding in southern Indiana. Commission members Gary Miller, Charles Valentine, EMT-Intermediate personnel, with approval and protocol from the program