It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic - Associate
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
EMS Across The United States
Regional Training Coordinator Southern Region EMS Council. LICENSE RENEWAL CYCLE: 1 or 2 Years (Responder Preference) ONLINE RENEWAL: NO LEVELS OF EMS: EMT, P COMPLY WITH NEW INDIANA 2 C FR,EMT B,EMT BA,EMT I 85,P IN WORKS Y
Radio Tv Broadcasting Telecommunications
Public Safety/Law Enforcement/EMT/Fire Science/Homeland Security and involves on-air broadcast training on WPSR radio station. of Southern Indiana that meet Academic Honors and Technical Honors diploma criteria.
IDHS Training Division Announces New In This Issue: Learning …
Relevant training to Indiana first responders without the expense of travel to a remote training southern Indiana. Downed power lines left to become an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT). You have trained for weeks,
email@example.com . QUALIFICATIONS: EMT Certified – State of Utah – September 2012. 2007-2008 Southern Utah University –General Ed/Undergraduate Studies – 27 credit hours . TRAINING /CERTIFICATIONS: 2012 Februrary
About Us Central Illinois, Southern Wisconsin & NW Indiana
Southern Wisconsin and Northwest Indiana. RESPIR AT ORY SERVICES & MEDICAL EQUIPMENT Many choices nursing/caregiver training. We have a trained team , Manager, EMT) • Specialized individual needs accommodated High Tech, Respiratory, Life Support
NATIONALLY Southern Idaho PARAMEDIC REGISTERED BECOME WANTING …
Southern Idaho www.csi.edu 315 Falls Ave PO Box 1238 Twin Falls, ID Employment and Training Administration. The Bridge to the Associate Degree Provide proof of National Registry EMT-P certification to the CSI Nursing Programs Coordinator.
Suspicious Activity Involving Emergency Services And Hospitals
Colorado Information Analysis Center (CIAC), Southern Nevada Counter-Terrorism Center (SNCTC), and Enrollment into an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Vegas hospital regarding three subjects inquiring about EMT training. ― (U//FOUO)
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
training manager for EMS preparedness. Mr. also responded to the recent flooding in southern Indiana. Commission members Gary Miller, Charles Valentine, EMT-Intermediate personnel, with approval and protocol from the program