It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic - Associate
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
Founded in 1886, National College and American National University (ANU) are dedicated to the training and education of men and women for a full life and a successful career in a number of fields in business, information technology, and health care. National College and ANU offer more than 45 academic programs including numerous masters’, bachelors’, and associate degree programs, short-term diploma programs, English as a Second Language, and corporate training.
- Medical Assisting - Associate
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
R.N., School Nurse, Encinitas Union Elementary Patricia Murrin, RN, MPH, EMS Coordinator, County of San Diego EMS San Mateo County EMS Agency Megan Corry, EMT-P Commissioner Commission EMS Liaison In-service training is provided to maintain
CAMPUS SAFETY & SECURITY
Excellent resource for residents of Monmouth County, New Jersey. The College offers (2year) associate degrees in over One Crown Plaza, Hazlet, NJ just off Union Avebetween Route 35 and . Route 516. Campus, Long Branch standard first aid and CPR and are encouraged to become EMT certified.
Curriculum Vitae John P. Salvo, M.D.
New Jersey College of Medicine, 1967 to 1978, General Practice President, PPCO, EMT training, Camden County, NJ, 1975 to 1979 New Jersey Medical Society, 1964 NJ Union League, Philadelphia, PA Contact Information Private Patient Office 2410 S. Broad Street
ABOUT YOUR “Y” FAMILY MEMBERSHIP S˘ E 2013
YM-YWHA OF UNION COUNTY In compliance with our NJ Camp Licensing, there is an EMT on staff The staff consists of teachers and college students. C .I T P rog am A select group of campers can enter the C.I.T. (counselor in Training) Program.
Upsize Yourself With FDU
Union Warren Mercer Bergen Northern NJ District, Raritan Valley County College G North Branch, Somerville Somerset All New Jersey National Guard locations, New Jersey Training & Conference Center, Raritan Valley Community College,
Union County, brought greetings. President Paula Wojtczak, Union New Jersey 07083 908-349-8411 www.The RedCadillacNJ.com William Paterson College of NJ, on Tuesday, May 29, 2012, at 7:00 p.m. The public is invited
PATCH TRADE LIST11.docx
Union County Rescue Squads back patch Loveland CO Adv. EMT Think Thanks Smokey BearEMS Greenville County American Medical Response EMTCity Advance training EMT . Borough of York. Chattanooga TN. Rochester NY round. EMS Burlington Co. College NJ. Dispatcher 9-1-1. Star of Life. Ambulance
Area Of The county; Or Do Not Build An Additional Facility.
David Cunniff, Union Art Davenport, NJ Youth Corps. local EMS / EMT this be made a 4 year program. being: building a facility on college campus; build a satellite school in another area of