It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
DeVry University provides quality education that employers respect, and is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association (ncahlc.org), the same organization that accredits many other well-known public and private schools.
R.N., School Nurse, Encinitas Union Elementary Patricia Murrin, RN, MPH, EMS Coordinator, County of San Diego EMS San Mateo County EMS Agency Megan Corry, EMT-P Commissioner Commission EMS Liaison In-service training is provided to maintain
CAMPUS SAFETY & SECURITY
Excellent resource for residents of Monmouth County, New Jersey. The College offers (2year) associate degrees in over One Crown Plaza, Hazlet, NJ just off Union Avebetween Route 35 and . Route 516. Campus, Long Branch standard first aid and CPR and are encouraged to become EMT certified.
Curriculum Vitae John P. Salvo, M.D.
New Jersey College of Medicine, 1967 to 1978, General Practice President, PPCO, EMT training, Camden County, NJ, 1975 to 1979 New Jersey Medical Society, 1964 NJ Union League, Philadelphia, PA Contact Information Private Patient Office 2410 S. Broad Street
ABOUT YOUR “Y” FAMILY MEMBERSHIP S˘ E 2013
YM-YWHA OF UNION COUNTY In compliance with our NJ Camp Licensing, there is an EMT on staff The staff consists of teachers and college students. C .I T P rog am A select group of campers can enter the C.I.T. (counselor in Training) Program.
Upsize Yourself With FDU
Union Warren Mercer Bergen Northern NJ District, Raritan Valley County College G North Branch, Somerville Somerset All New Jersey National Guard locations, New Jersey Training & Conference Center, Raritan Valley Community College,
Union County, brought greetings. President Paula Wojtczak, Union New Jersey 07083 908-349-8411 www.The RedCadillacNJ.com William Paterson College of NJ, on Tuesday, May 29, 2012, at 7:00 p.m. The public is invited
PATCH TRADE LIST11.docx
Union County Rescue Squads back patch Loveland CO Adv. EMT Think Thanks Smokey BearEMS Greenville County American Medical Response EMTCity Advance training EMT . Borough of York. Chattanooga TN. Rochester NY round. EMS Burlington Co. College NJ. Dispatcher 9-1-1. Star of Life. Ambulance
Area Of The county; Or Do Not Build An Additional Facility.
David Cunniff, Union Art Davenport, NJ Youth Corps. local EMS / EMT this be made a 4 year program. being: building a facility on college campus; build a satellite school in another area of