It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science - Medical Assistant
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health
- Master of Public Health
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- And more...
Founded in 1886, National College and American National University (ANU) are dedicated to the training and education of men and women for a full life and a successful career in a number of fields in business, information technology, and health care. National College and ANU offer more than 45 academic programs including numerous masters’, bachelors’, and associate degree programs, short-term diploma programs, English as a Second Language, and corporate training.
- Medical Assisting - Associate
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
R.N., School Nurse, Encinitas Union Elementary Patricia Murrin, RN, MPH, EMS Coordinator, County of San Diego EMS San Mateo County EMS Agency Megan Corry, EMT-P Commissioner Commission EMS Liaison In-service training is provided to maintain
CAMPUS SAFETY & SECURITY
Excellent resource for residents of Monmouth County, New Jersey. The College offers (2year) associate degrees in over One Crown Plaza, Hazlet, NJ just off Union Avebetween Route 35 and . Route 516. Campus, Long Branch standard first aid and CPR and are encouraged to become EMT certified.
Curriculum Vitae John P. Salvo, M.D.
New Jersey College of Medicine, 1967 to 1978, General Practice President, PPCO, EMT training, Camden County, NJ, 1975 to 1979 New Jersey Medical Society, 1964 NJ Union League, Philadelphia, PA Contact Information Private Patient Office 2410 S. Broad Street
ABOUT YOUR “Y” FAMILY MEMBERSHIP S˘ E 2013
YM-YWHA OF UNION COUNTY In compliance with our NJ Camp Licensing, there is an EMT on staff The staff consists of teachers and college students. C .I T P rog am A select group of campers can enter the C.I.T. (counselor in Training) Program.
Upsize Yourself With FDU
Union Warren Mercer Bergen Northern NJ District, Raritan Valley County College G North Branch, Somerville Somerset All New Jersey National Guard locations, New Jersey Training & Conference Center, Raritan Valley Community College,
Union County, brought greetings. President Paula Wojtczak, Union New Jersey 07083 908-349-8411 www.The RedCadillacNJ.com William Paterson College of NJ, on Tuesday, May 29, 2012, at 7:00 p.m. The public is invited
PATCH TRADE LIST11.docx
Union County Rescue Squads back patch Loveland CO Adv. EMT Think Thanks Smokey BearEMS Greenville County American Medical Response EMTCity Advance training EMT . Borough of York. Chattanooga TN. Rochester NY round. EMS Burlington Co. College NJ. Dispatcher 9-1-1. Star of Life. Ambulance
Area Of The county; Or Do Not Build An Additional Facility.
David Cunniff, Union Art Davenport, NJ Youth Corps. local EMS / EMT this be made a 4 year program. being: building a facility on college campus; build a satellite school in another area of