It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- BS in Community Health Education
- BS in Public Health
- MS Public Health
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
R.N., School Nurse, Encinitas Union Elementary Patricia Murrin, RN, MPH, EMS Coordinator, County of San Diego EMS San Mateo County EMS Agency Megan Corry, EMT-P Commissioner Commission EMS Liaison In-service training is provided to maintain
CAMPUS SAFETY & SECURITY
Excellent resource for residents of Monmouth County, New Jersey. The College offers (2year) associate degrees in over One Crown Plaza, Hazlet, NJ just off Union Avebetween Route 35 and . Route 516. Campus, Long Branch standard first aid and CPR and are encouraged to become EMT certified.
Curriculum Vitae John P. Salvo, M.D.
New Jersey College of Medicine, 1967 to 1978, General Practice President, PPCO, EMT training, Camden County, NJ, 1975 to 1979 New Jersey Medical Society, 1964 NJ Union League, Philadelphia, PA Contact Information Private Patient Office 2410 S. Broad Street
ABOUT YOUR “Y” FAMILY MEMBERSHIP S˘ E 2013
YM-YWHA OF UNION COUNTY In compliance with our NJ Camp Licensing, there is an EMT on staff The staff consists of teachers and college students. C .I T P rog am A select group of campers can enter the C.I.T. (counselor in Training) Program.
Upsize Yourself With FDU
Union Warren Mercer Bergen Northern NJ District, Raritan Valley County College G North Branch, Somerville Somerset All New Jersey National Guard locations, New Jersey Training & Conference Center, Raritan Valley Community College,
Union County, brought greetings. President Paula Wojtczak, Union New Jersey 07083 908-349-8411 www.The RedCadillacNJ.com William Paterson College of NJ, on Tuesday, May 29, 2012, at 7:00 p.m. The public is invited
PATCH TRADE LIST11.docx
Union County Rescue Squads back patch Loveland CO Adv. EMT Think Thanks Smokey BearEMS Greenville County American Medical Response EMTCity Advance training EMT . Borough of York. Chattanooga TN. Rochester NY round. EMS Burlington Co. College NJ. Dispatcher 9-1-1. Star of Life. Ambulance
Area Of The county; Or Do Not Build An Additional Facility.
David Cunniff, Union Art Davenport, NJ Youth Corps. local EMS / EMT this be made a 4 year program. being: building a facility on college campus; build a satellite school in another area of