It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Pursue your degree at Southern New Hampshire University and see yourself succeed.
- Dedicated team of advisors. Over 200 online programs. And one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- IMBA - Healthcare Management
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Informatics
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Management
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Veterinary Assistant
- Want to earn a bachelor's or master's degree in the high-demand business field?
- The Colangelo College of Business educates and develops values-driven business leaders.
- Finance, Accounting, Business Admin/Mgmt, Leadership, Sports Business, Public Administration & Marketing.
- Grand Canyon University offers these highly valued degree emphases and more! Learn about our Colangelo College of Business.
- Courses available online, on campus in Phoenix, or in other satellite locations throughout Arizona. Talk to us to learn about financial aid, start dates & more!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Health
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Miller- Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
Miller- Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community. Founded in 1927, and as a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health care that are designed for the future of the field.
- Online Master of Science in Health Administration
R.N., School Nurse, Encinitas Union Elementary Patricia Murrin, RN, MPH, EMS Coordinator, County of San Diego EMS San Mateo County EMS Agency Megan Corry, EMT-P Commissioner Commission EMS Liaison In-service training is provided to maintain
CAMPUS SAFETY & SECURITY
Excellent resource for residents of Monmouth County, New Jersey. The College offers (2year) associate degrees in over One Crown Plaza, Hazlet, NJ just off Union Avebetween Route 35 and . Route 516. Campus, Long Branch standard first aid and CPR and are encouraged to become EMT certified.
Curriculum Vitae John P. Salvo, M.D.
New Jersey College of Medicine, 1967 to 1978, General Practice President, PPCO, EMT training, Camden County, NJ, 1975 to 1979 New Jersey Medical Society, 1964 NJ Union League, Philadelphia, PA Contact Information Private Patient Office 2410 S. Broad Street
ABOUT YOUR “Y” FAMILY MEMBERSHIP S˘ E 2013
YM-YWHA OF UNION COUNTY In compliance with our NJ Camp Licensing, there is an EMT on staff The staff consists of teachers and college students. C .I T P rog am A select group of campers can enter the C.I.T. (counselor in Training) Program.
Upsize Yourself With FDU
Union Warren Mercer Bergen Northern NJ District, Raritan Valley County College G North Branch, Somerville Somerset All New Jersey National Guard locations, New Jersey Training & Conference Center, Raritan Valley Community College,
Union County, brought greetings. President Paula Wojtczak, Union New Jersey 07083 908-349-8411 www.The RedCadillacNJ.com William Paterson College of NJ, on Tuesday, May 29, 2012, at 7:00 p.m. The public is invited
PATCH TRADE LIST11.docx
Union County Rescue Squads back patch Loveland CO Adv. EMT Think Thanks Smokey BearEMS Greenville County American Medical Response EMTCity Advance training EMT . Borough of York. Chattanooga TN. Rochester NY round. EMS Burlington Co. College NJ. Dispatcher 9-1-1. Star of Life. Ambulance
Area Of The county; Or Do Not Build An Additional Facility.
David Cunniff, Union Art Davenport, NJ Youth Corps. local EMS / EMT this be made a 4 year program. being: building a facility on college campus; build a satellite school in another area of