It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate's
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Reconsidering Level 2 Interventions For Low Language Children …
Vanderbilt University. Reconsidering Level 2 Interventions for Low Language Children in Head Start. Teacher Enhanced Language and Literacy (Project TELL) y. EMT Teacher Training. y. Year 1 . y. 2 days workshop training ( large, small group) y.
Trauma ICU, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TNJanuary 2010 to May 2011 . In addition to the primary role of an EMT-I also have training in fire suppression and rescue techniques.
Network, Electronic Patient Record initiative Medical records at any point of service Hospital, OR, ICU, …, EMT? Home care Sustainment Embedded Training Common Services Information Management Computing and Integrated Systems Vanderbilt University
… Return Document
Coord, OAWA Training 4360 Coord, Once Ctr Communications 3328 Coord, Operations VKC 6759 Coord, Organ Procurement 6680 Coord, Palliative Care 6618 EMT Neonate 8490 EMT Transport 4607 ER Registration Specialist 3379 ESL Instructor 5820 Early Childhood Associate 3400 Early Childhood Teacher
Treatment Protocols: Bariatric Patients During Mass Causality …
7/28/2010 1 Michael D. Gooch RN, MSN, ACNP-BC, FNP-BC, CFRN, CEN, EMT-P Nurse Practitioner –TN 1 DMAT Flight Nurse –Vanderbilt University Medical Center’s LifeFlight