It is vitally important to be informed! Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
1. Select Your State Below For Full School Listings OR
2. Complete The Simple Search Request Form
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
More Popular EMT/Paramedic Schools
- Emergency Medical Services
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years.
- Associate in Science Degree in Paramedic Technology
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
All-State Career - Healthcare Division is committed to providing quality training for students just like you. Financial aid is available for students who qualify. * Programs vary by location * Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Emergency Medical Technician
Explore a new career with Pima Medical Institute. We offer a number of certificate, associate, and bachelor's degree programs in the medical, allied health, dentistry, nursing, mortuary science, veterinary, and massage therapy fields.
Reconsidering Level 2 Interventions For Low Language Children …
Vanderbilt University. Reconsidering Level 2 Interventions for Low Language Children in Head Start. Teacher Enhanced Language and Literacy (Project TELL) y. EMT Teacher Training. y. Year 1 . y. 2 days workshop training ( large, small group) y.
Trauma ICU, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TNJanuary 2010 to May 2011 . In addition to the primary role of an EMT-I also have training in fire suppression and rescue techniques.
Network, Electronic Patient Record initiative Medical records at any point of service Hospital, OR, ICU, …, EMT? Home care Sustainment Embedded Training Common Services Information Management Computing and Integrated Systems Vanderbilt University
… Return Document
Coord, OAWA Training 4360 Coord, Once Ctr Communications 3328 Coord, Operations VKC 6759 Coord, Organ Procurement 6680 Coord, Palliative Care 6618 EMT Neonate 8490 EMT Transport 4607 ER Registration Specialist 3379 ESL Instructor 5820 Early Childhood Associate 3400 Early Childhood Teacher
Treatment Protocols: Bariatric Patients During Mass Causality …
7/28/2010 1 Michael D. Gooch RN, MSN, ACNP-BC, FNP-BC, CFRN, CEN, EMT-P Nurse Practitioner –TN 1 DMAT Flight Nurse –Vanderbilt University Medical Center’s LifeFlight